3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAESTROHANTER 27.11.19 11:54 pm

Bad check damage in different games

Hi all.
Immediately asked to read carefully the entire text to understand the whole situation. I don't want empty answers. Hope for your understanding.

I am an avid player of shooters. All the games I love to play, mostly belong to this genre. Therefore, to describe the problem I will be in the language of shooters.
On different servers and almost all the shooters I have a very bad recorded my bullet fired and there is a big delay compared to other players, but my ping indicators normal. Again, it is necessary to clarify that ping is icmp Protocol and the communication client and server for udp is not so much in common.
Sorry to read the latency for the udp I do not know how, so the problem in games I know on the violation of in-game mechanic (shooting down animation delay displaying different shots without registration, etc.). These violations are clearly visible in the video, especially in slow motion. For example, here is a recent video:

As you can see, the situations chosen those, which clearly shows my shot, which is produced earlier than the enemy, and the subsequent lack of registration this shot from the server. As I wrote above, the problem occurs on different servers and in almost all games. I repeat this to the fact that it's NOT a problem server, which is badly configured or has less than 128 Tikrit.
Those moments I have written a lot from different games. Here are a few:
Lots of things

This problem I already tried to solve many times. What I've tried:
1. Fully recompiled my PC 3 times. Now the config is ~300T.R. I've studied, it seems, all the details of the selection of components, which somehow can affect the Internet connection. Some motherboards were tested in the order of 4 instances of the same socket. Tested and provides all the basic hardware, USB/PCI-e and PCI network cards, monitors with different hercovka, sound (soundcard and headphones), input devices (mouse that is), Internet cable (5/5e/6a), type of Internet connection (3g/4g/gpon).
2. Total spent on Windows. Tests of different drivers for graphics cards, selection of optimal 3D settings of driver, learning all the features of the services.msc and Windows components, configure the network adapter. Now is a clean license without any settings.
3. Testing different configs, optimizer's, VPN services, netlimetr'a, netbalancera, cFosSpeed, ipfw, etc., in order to correct ping'and and impact on SSS (network smoothing), check the connection ports. Now don't.
4. Connect ALL providers in the house to test, change base stations on the route, communication with providers/providers sysadmin/sysadmin in the office of Rostelecom (only for employees) with the aim to understand the problem. The first video recorded on the Internet for legal entities with dedicated channel and the rate of 6T. p./month.
5. The network was tested on gaming laptop: first played it at a friend's, then at himself - the difference was noticeable immediately. Also sometimes I go to computer club, where just resting and playing pleasure. No friends in other districts, or in computer clubs is no such problem.

As you can see, the list is huge. At the moment I'm still testing the Eureka, changing data centers on the way to server but it does not work. If you mastered the text up to this point, it is possible that you know something in this area. If you are just curious, then I advise you to search in search engines for query Shaping udp Protocol info. There are many interesting things.
I do not remember if I specified above, but no synthetic tests in winmtr or pinplotter do not indicate a serious network problems. As in-game tools type netgraph. The traffic dumps in wireshark, too, am not suspicious, but not positive, as I have not forwarded them to the experts.

In any case, I'd be grateful for any information you can advise to solve my problem.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 27.11.19

as far as I know is a game that takes the server and Pitch a completely different game so if something is happening graphically on the pitch does not mean what happens on the server
on the other hand for example how I would have organized the structure of multiplayer games - AZM the server processes the event 30 times per second globally but he has a sort of buffer from each player in case the server is not time to calculate the sequence with a certain time and if the buffer overflows from samadera 300фпс of the player then the server will no longer teach the sequence of events, which did not fit in the buffer. but this logically is solved by simply setting constraints from the customer, the Pitch of the player. that is, the number of events which sends the player synchronously with the speed of updating the world on the server the 30 fps plus some rivers animation the fact that some data will be damaged - thus the player sends 30 times per second the state of the world rely on server-plus double the same information. that is 60 times per second. if the player update rate of the game on the pitch less it still sends the empty event. but if the above to the difference of the velocities and quantities sent to the server of the coordinates can be embarrassments such desync when a bullet flies through the enemy player and separately for fast moving objects and fixed the low speed of updates specifically on the pitch or on the server can be such things as the overshoot through the wall due to drochenii or a bullet moving with big steps to update the world that she just teleported such a distance where it does not work anymore script the events of contact. thus a high speed with low reference accuracy is bad.
to understand in fact what happens needs a verb scientists programmers and accurate knowledge of the parameters of the game and equipment.

M
MAESTROHANTER 27.11.19

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
the game sees the server and Pitch a completely different game so if something is happening graphically on the pitch does not mean what happens on the server
As I wrote, there are certain mechanics, scripts that are triggered by certain situations and in normal conditions is no problem. Here, of course, is the moment a bug or lag of the game, or servers. And this topic is really a lot of videos online are. But the difference in the frequency of such problems. You need to have great gaming experience to accurately put a verdict about the nature of the error. I can identify the problem, because I know how things work and how to look can not + I have a lot of friends playing on the Pro level which I sometimes consult. It works for them as they see that the problems you described they do not. How do not feel I get when playing at a friend's or at the club.
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
to understand in fact what happens needs a verb scientists programmers and accurate knowledge of the parameters of the game and equipment
Unfortunately some of the specialized forum I don't know where I could look for truth in my question. Communication with NetWorker does not give the desired effect because people simply do not understand what your problem is, because all the synthetic tests reveal no errors, and a shooter of them who played in the days of the Internet on the cards, and then at LAN. Therefore, the search of the person who is simultaneously well versed in shooters and may programirovanie and has the time to help someone, turns into a quest involving a bunch of stupid NPCs and a ton of unnecessary to me Laura by device networking.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.11.19

MAESTROHANTER wrote:
The network was tested on gaming laptop: first played it at a friend's, then at himself - the difference was noticeable immediately. Also sometimes I go to computer club, where just resting and playing pleasure. No friends in other districts, or in computer clubs is no such problem.
well, if when changing the place of connection to the Internet, the problem goes away and the change of provider has not failed ,is to dig in the direction of the line from the house to the distributor .
as an option can someone pokupaetsya to your Internet?is this possible in theory?
in pubs now in the settings, added the network monitor ,which shows packet loss ,Tikrit server, ping and so on ,try them pomonitorit moments naregi .

M
MAESTROHANTER 27.11.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
well, if when changing the place of connection to the Internet, the problem goes away and the change of provider has not failed ,is to dig in the direction of the line from the house to the dispenser
Again, I already tested different types of connections, among whom was the wireless Internet. It gave absolutely nothing. Now for the Eureka Internet, a leased line, but not completely mine, i.e., they rent TV providers in the house, and then redirect to their. The idea was, of course, to do all its own, but it is at least 150t.R. for the gasket + monthly same R. 6T. is it Worth it when another area is the Internet for the 250R/month quality in games is no worse? Well, about check the line to the distributor I have an idea in your head comes only to hire an expert that this case check. Where such to take, that is the question
SPR1GGAN wrote:
as an option can someone pokupaetsya to your Internet?is this possible in theory?
For a long time, pokupaetsya to different providers, even the wireless? Doubt
SPR1GGAN wrote:
try pomonitorit them moments naregi
And the difference with the COP and nitratom what? In battle also has a similar feature and everything without any problems. Again to go to ensure that numbers do not decide anything?
PS the Only game in which connect with all more-or-less, i.e. it is possible to play without undermining Asses on each death after clip in Vara with the machine, it's Rust. The truth has become so after a certain update, something changed in the networking code or something, no idea, but was actually better than it was before. And even then ambush with a permanent ban from Facepunch. Stupidly gave connect in the game. Now the trial goes. So sometimes the thought creeps in about the curse. It is only strange that it is on the clubs and friends ' apartments are not covered.

N
Nervikk 13.10.20

Has the author solved the problem? Very interesting

L
LeopoldoMendoza 13.10.20

Something a little games mentioned. Like the rest, there is an overwatch, quake champions?
Is the server the same?
My provider has an admin, it parallel and admin room overwatch and with shoals in the game is broken thoroughly at all, guarantees no higher than 50 ping. So, it is strange that your provider has such an attitude towards players.
What's with the network equipment inside the house? There may be curved network cords, they need to be tested. Routers too.
Back your friend's PC home and play it.

M
Maks_Gailish 13.10.20

The author is gone. I wonder if he solved the problem or identified the reasons? Also faced with this, in the 2019 calade, in all battlefields, Arm 3, day of defeat 1.3. Since 2019, some shit started with online shooters and still continues. The provider changed, a different speed, a different connection protocol, and the result is the same.
Or it's the results of the interception of traffic for the barrel/bag of spring, kremlin and cheburnet... I don't know what you're talking about.

S
SPR1GGAN 13.10.20

Maks_Gailish
in my opinion, the load on the line has simply increased after the co-like get-togethers or the se developers scored on the server part and its optimization
almost every game is irregular and death behind the walls and so at all that on the streams that when polling teammates, the problem is massive

M
Maks_Gailish 13.10.20

SPR1GGAN
It's not related to troll-19. I have noticed this since the end of February or the beginning of March 2019.
Do you know of any forum where these issues are discussed? not sporadically (a couple of messages a year), but actively.

b
bloomm 13.10.20

Maks_Gailish
"The network was tested on the gaming laptop: first played on it at a friend, then at home - the difference was noticeable immediately"

He seems to have answered his own question, apparently he didn't even understand.

S
SPR1GGAN 14.10.20

Maks_Gailish
in the pubg all the way it was discussed at the forum and discussion of stim, then the same in the caliber of warheiming
also in the varzon on streams and from the personal experience of playing in thiem

M
Maks_Gailish 02.12.20

I ran on other sites, found a forum where the author with sis.admins corresponded (https://forum.nag.ru/index.php?/topic/126721-sheyping-udp-protokola/&page=28). It's swollen to read all the pages of correspondence, but it's funny it's over, in their own words - "I'm fine now, write to some dude "link to youtube channel" and subscribe to his channel it's very important. Everyone for now."
Watched a couple of videos of this recommended man, full turns of speech in the style of "I know what's going on, but I won't say; I'm going to tell you what the problem is... I can not put the details in the public, otherwise everything is stolen and dragged on their sites, that's get 1 million subscribers (826 subscribers to date, LOL) and then post a truth-mother about something (very reminiscent of a conspiracy).
Circus capitol.

Found an awesome video on Battle 4, as if from his game removed, a tick in the tick all the idiocy of the gameplay.

R
RAM1S 09.01.22

Maks_Gailish The
video was deleted - is there any similar one that describes the solution to the problem?