3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saras74 28.11.19 12:31 am

For that ban, and where to write about the problem? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

zdrastvuite,za sto ban etot,y kuda napisat ob etoy probleme,spasibo
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doc_81 28.11.19

saras74
support Blizzard

s
saras74 28.11.19

ja na kompie mienial svoi DNS mozet problema v tom?

X
X_ray_83 28.11.19

saras74
Because you're a cheater did everything right ! Citaci stupid which is not surprising )))

c
chuba_73 28.11.19

Doc_81
Blizzard is the only trading platform on all the technical issues she responds that only sell and about those support to contact their video training code Blizzard in the code of the bath is not stripped and does not remove

s
saras74 28.11.19

spasibo za atvet,a nasciot citov,nu eto tolko mnenie tvoje,ja by ne stal zadavat tupyje voprosi jesli ja ne igral cesno

c
chuba_73 28.11.19

saras74 wrote:
ja na kompie mienial svoi DNS mozet problema v tom?
I had the error 741 ( not connected to the servers ) - what he did and what did not changed and DNS in the VPN went and bath have not received a code anyway, what's your point of entry provider or Google

s
saras74 28.11.19

tokda ja bez poniatija za sto,napisal v activision no nikokova otveta,vot moy ban has been banned from playing on the Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 servers. Sign in with another profile to play online.

c
chuba_73 28.11.19

saras74
there is support for that still ( very thoughtful) - but probably that does not come - though it was early in the code - that from the beginning get banned EN masse later apologized and removed the Bann, but there was a vac and then not understand that if it is what is

s
saras74 28.11.19

ja ispolzuju razer cortex,no dosix por problem nebylo,mozet v nei no problem,i niedieliu nazat pominial ram mieto vstavil v 8 16

k
kz_sayat 28.11.19

saras74
Maybe you're really a cheater? I looked at your recent activity, you downloaded cheats for subway and resident

s
saras74 28.11.19

kak eto sviazano s ygramy v onlain? ja v onlain ygraju s pervyh cod i bf u mienia jest vsie casty etix igr i ne razu za10 let u menia takova nebylo,i vabscie necesno ygral esli ja znal za cto,i ne stal zdest purgy nesty

v
vitalik1985 28.11.19

Guys, the question! Aktivizhn to ban by IP or what? So the bottom line: if you change nick with bethleham in batlnet me back to БО4 empty?

K
KIBERMAX 28.11.19

vitalik1985
At least a thousand times change the nickname in zabanena account, you still will not be allowed, banned, or iron, or a Perm account, which is not subject to appeal, and if you do not cheat and you are banned is not fair, then obrashatsa support with the evidence that you did not cheat, and then the account is unban.

c
chuba_73 28.11.19

vitalik1985 wrote:
Guys, the question! Aktivizhn to ban by IP or what? So the bottom line: if you change nick with bethleham in batlnet me back to БО4 empty?
well, if a new game will buy let