3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pckot01 13.09.19 02:50 pm

Autumn is near! (Forza Horizon 4)

At the top of the screen appeared two successive pesky major labels
Autumn is near! Go to free drive to change the time of the year
Autumn is near! Change the time of the year very soon
Tell me how to get rid of
9 Comments
Sort by:
c
curd22 13.09.19

I don't know,play the pirates I do not have any labels,no problems)

i
insel260 13.09.19

curd22
While you have no online and 90% of the functions of the game ^_^
pckot01
Maybe the problem is with the update. go to MS store (shop Windows) and in the library by selecting ФХ4 click the button control, there you see if there is not an updated game files.

M
MCior 13.09.19

pckot01
Re-launch the game. I have this problem was when I went into the game as once in a while, when running a change of seasons (17:30 that is), and the season is essentially frozen. After a restart everything was fine and without inscriptions.

c
curd22 13.09.19

insel260
And I online and not needed.Everything else is there.

i
insel260 13.09.19

curd22
yeah, portatone, daily specials, every month a new machine... Pvp Tournaments with juicy rewards... yeah, all there ^_^

In fact you only have a fleet of 480 cars, 80% of which you will never be able to!!! And Story campaign (with taxicam and drift into the bargain). That's all you have on the pirates is...
By the way, about cars - I'm not lying, you really can't half of the entire fleet to assemble, since these machines are for unique events. So is it worth it to boast of what in fact you do not?

c
curd22 13.09.19

insel260
The Pvp tournaments with juicy rewards...Yes, I do not need!
To me the fact that there is enough all the DLC are present,LEGO including of these 480ти car is still the only multi-ride) and everything there you can buy in the salon.
What is (with taxicam and drift to boot)?There are a bunch of different jobs all over the map and scattered as it passes open a new one,I and they especially do not pass,just take any car and rolling across the map.

C
Chicago_DC 13.09.19

insel260
do not write nonsense to play the pirates and have 390-400 machines and this is clearly more than 80%, and the rest, and the gift is not necessary , besides I'm not going to play it for months , and 1-2 new cars per month that is certainly daaaaaa

i
insel260 13.09.19

Chicago_DC
And go to your garage and throw out duplicates, and how many cars you have in stock ^_^
To each his own, if you need a game just to have dimmed circles on the same machines, fighting with bots, then no questions.

C
Chicago_DC 13.09.19

insel260
Went removed the duplicates turned out to 385 III..? despite the fact that not all collected cars. And good luck to you to roll around with +30-40 cars vs leather bags and arrange gatherings.