3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
noanstop 28.11.19 12:34 am

Problem scanner on two monitors with different hercovka

Hello! Purchased Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming, before that was MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4g and had no problems. Describe the situation:
The card connected to a monitor 144 Hz via DisplayPort and the TV's 60 Hz over HDMI. When you turn on the telly, if there is any action, i.e. move the cursor, move the window on the table, and, most importantly, when the videos begin to appear of the band in random areas of different colors (the color of the frame). Stripes mostly just on the TV, but POPs up one strip and the monitor. With the included video on the TV more often, with the TV off is very rare, but there are still. Monitor with TV work in advanced mode. Bands appear with different frequency; they have a few minutes, can frequent visit and appear on a few pieces.
Yet found only one solution: if the monitor is translated into 60 Hz too, then the problem is not observed at all. Of course, not like every time here and there to switch to.
Updated all fire wood at a computer. When you turn off the monitor strip on the TV remain. Have piratical away from DisplayPort to HDMI. Other combinations of other monitors can't.
Cannot determine: this school vidyuhi and should be replaced while you still can, or, still, the problem is solved programmatically?

Make screenshots and videos with the bands

11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoba1212 28.11.19

Try on the contrary, the telly via DP connect, and monitor through HDMI.
Well, either the monitor and the TV through HDMI.

S
SPR1GGAN 28.11.19

noanstop
try the settings of the driver to put the plane quickly,but then the video seems out of sync gertsovki and images

n
noanstop 28.11.19

Yoba1212
TV has no DisplayPort, and the monitor will not work on 144 Hertz in HDMI

SPR1GGAN
Tried, didn't help :( the Computer is not rebooted

P. S. Rebooted, check sit. While flight normal

Y
Yoba1212 28.11.19

noanstop
I ponil that the old telly. )
At 970 DP - 60Hz, HDMI 120Hz.
At RTX and DP and HDMI 120Hz. Ponimash the problem?
Try both via HDMI. Not rolled, then just as you wrote. Well either buy a 4K TV with DP. )

n
noanstop 28.11.19

SPR1GGAN
The stripes remained, but were much less likely to appear
But don't deny you could be lucky

Put adaptive sync already five minutes do not see bands. Today evening will check OK

Y
Yoba1212 28.11.19

noanstop
Lucky. ))))
Try again you know what to find on offsayte to your TV latest firmware ON, and ask. Of course if it is branded, have novamov usually support no.

n
noanstop 28.11.19

SPR1GGAN
Strip left

S
SPR1GGAN 28.11.19

noanstop
and the drivers changed after changing the video card ? if Yes ,then try to rollback to a later version uninstall using DDU firewood

n
noanstop 28.11.19

SPR1GGAN
Reinstalled Windows, rubbed his pre-primary disk in GParted, put all the firewood, haven't installed K-lite codec pack, but the problem is already visible again. I guess I'll have to include a video :(

n
noanstop 28.11.19

Helped only one thing: replacement for MSI RTX X 2080 GAMING TRIO . Strips and no more problems there :)

A
An__ei 28.11.19

noanstop
rtx works on full only winsows10 . You're lazy as shit - though PC settings posted .