3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Konstantinov 28.11.19 12:35 am

The problem at the beginner (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

After listening to laudatory stories about the game decided to play it and I know at first it was not bad, took a lot quiet...except archery and just what I have to say, I know Skyrim is not a simulator(but there I didn't burn from it), but damn I can't meter giant walking crocodile to get, is this normal or a bug?
14 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 28.11.19

You can't get in because of low skill. In oblivion\Skyrim low skill weapons meant low damage in Morrowind mistakes.

s
s1ash 28.11.19

Dima Konstantinov
This is normal. I'm shooting shook prescribed. Well, better than crossbows. They are faster and better. And Yes, the accuracy increases rapidly you will not even notice then as from the first blow clamorous going to get.

C
Castly 28.11.19

Dima Konstantinov
The game calculates your hit method to throw the dice that is what you see in front of the enemy, and like an idiot waving a sword doesn't mean you're going to hit it. In General, the higher the skill, the higher chance that you will hit the enemy

D
Dima Konstantinov 28.11.19

Z4b3o8v7p
s1ash
Castly
okay thank you)

E
Eagle-Owl 28.11.19

Dima Konstantinov
It was necessary when creating a class to select the weapon skills that you will use. So you would almost immediately quite often fell into the enemy

D
Dima Konstantinov 28.11.19

Eagle-Owl
Yes I already knew)

377885207 28.11.19

Oh, and I was worn out one time with a two-handed hammer - slow dog nobody got... but if got the knockout right away.

P
Playshner 28.11.19

Three hundred seventy seven million eight hundred eighty five thousand two hundred seven
You threw a rock...?

377885207 28.11.19

Playshner
I beat them in melee) although throw would be nice) as well as melee and throwing weapons at first nichrome misses

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 28.11.19

Dima Konstantinov
If Archer, then gelatelno to pick a race with a bonus of at least 10 on the Accuracy, take her to the main skills (to create a class) stats - agility and luck.

W
WhoIAm 28.11.19

If you play in the original - is there a good way to improve the game experience without losing Laura (departure from the world of the game). Use the Assembly fullest (just Google Morrowind fullest repak). There improved graphics almost to the max possible and have added many mods and fixed a ton of bugs of the original game (and just collected all off additions to the game).

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.11.19

Z4b3o8v7p wrote:
In oblivion\Skyrim low skill weapons meant low damage in Morrowind mistakes.
Which means that in TES 4 and 5 are more realistic, it turns out.

L
Lord Hater 28.11.19

A. Soldier of Light

c did you get?Morrissey, if you have a lot of power(over 100), then the weapon breaks down faster, like in real life.And, admit it, if inflated to Ambala will give him a bow, he can stupidly break one shot.And if the bow will give the master, he will shoot far and accurately, and everything will be OK.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 28.11.19

There is an option to type in each GB set of arrows those for the crabs/rats pumping skill. Or raise money and to find a teacher first.