3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bruss_org_ru 28.11.19 01:07 pm

The closed doors of prosperity, what to do? (Far Cry: New Dawn)

After completing the mission with the return of Joseph from the North, I returned to prosperity.
There got the task to improve the prosperity to level three. But. I can't go in there, the door to the main house of prosperity, where stands the pillar of improvement, just closed. Improved all the buildings in the prosperity of the maximum, all the experts gathered, but the door is still closed, maybe I do not understand who is faced with this problem, what to do?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bruss_org_ru 28.11.19

N
Nikola1957 28.11.19

Bruss_org_ru
Well, I have a different out... my Cap after the return of Joseph was given the task to look for rush. Maybe we need to look?

B
Bruss_org_ru 28.11.19

yeah, I have rush's quest to improve the prosperity and took

N
NIFN 28.11.19

The problem is known to developers. Will correct in next patch.
Spoiler[PS4/XONE/PC], Prosperity's doors are closed, making it impossible to upgrade the Home Base.
Description: In some rare cases, the doors to Prosperity's main building remain closed after completing the mission Under Siege, preventing players from upgrading it to Level 3.

B
Bruss_org_ru 28.11.19

NIFN
Oh, it's great, current as to patch the pirates? supposedly to remove and install the new version Repack and upload the saves?

Y
Yuras86 28.11.19

Also such trouble((((((((

B
Bruss_org_ru 28.11.19

Yuras86
can save to throw in there before the siege like direct

H
Horiscake 28.11.19

Bruss_org_ru
Yes, it would be nice
throw off, please

B
Bruss_org_ru 28.11.19

Horiscake
how to throw?

B
Bruss_org_ru 28.11.19

Horiscake
http://wdfiles.ru/iezQ
well, sort of threw

H
Horiscake 28.11.19

Bruss_org_ru
Oooooh, baby, thank you!

B
Bruss_org_ru 28.11.19

Horiscake
not for that

G
Guest 12.02.22

I had the same problem right now that's why I'm trying to figure out how to not have your doors closed because like that's what it is and getting me annoyed cuz I'm trying to get inside of the house that way I could upgrade my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my

G
Guest 12.02.22

When will the next update be