3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 28.11.19 01:07 pm

Boevka (Devil May Cry 5)

Someone explain how this game works boevka? I know the fight's cool and different, no wonder all the praise, but I don't understand damn it! Some sort of mishmash on the screen, it's not clear who has who has like to depart in such a mess? And why shy away, hitting all the buttons in a row and then win! What kind of nonsense?? Playing on the second difficulty.Only stones do not throw and normally explain how enjoy it to:)
24 Comments
Sort by:
K
KeKLoL15000 28.11.19

Especially when playing V, it's all Khan... the kind of cereal I have in any game not seen!

m
mazinily 28.11.19

KeKLoL15000
well, at the expense of VI I will say that he does not fight for him, fight his familiar he just finishes off enemies when they Shine purple

G
Golova Niksona 28.11.19

KeKLoL15000
The fight for each character has its own. The game for Dante - closest to DMC 3, Nero - something similar to DMC 4, and V - all quite unusual for the genre, where he actually needs only to finish off opponents.

H
HungryDante 28.11.19

For V even combo there is, however to make them, this is still a problem. Watch the Cat when he jumps and try to combat with a Griffin. The Best one a V combo is stupidly magnifies familiars, due to him I have a Rating of S or above in the battle, and as it amplifies when you can not control them, the combo makes no sense

M
Modrin 28.11.19

HungryDante
Macau two knope by pressing R and easy SSS :)

S
SPR1GGAN 28.11.19

can boevka there is some sort of vaunted ,but desire hearing it there is not any,MMORPG I to 2K-hours or in a single which came within 15 hours of run ,of which 3 hours I need to go into combos that after 2 days already I don't fell
guys too clever by half with the threshold of entering the game ,VMI 13 years ,just went paclical at the enemy ,brosel deleted the game immediately after the first mission ,with these flashbacks,as it is not the game

B
BIG_CrasheR 28.11.19

KeKLoL15000
For every slasher needs a gamepad, because the ground under them. Kawamichi for true marcorsyscom.

Z
Zombieller 28.11.19

Well, you can just smash buttons and win, you can win in style - mixing strikes, combinations and weapons.
As an example:
Spoiler

W
WarlokIII 28.11.19

If there is no desire to understand boevka, then why play?
DMC5 have a jacket exactly the same as in the previous parts of the series, all the same, this is roughly slashers of the old school. DmC was popkornom slashers.
I try to explain.
the game has a target and move when the sight on the enemy depend on the strokes of the character.
Ie forward will blow hurriedly
back - kick to the top
Dodge also only work at target, or at Dante's trickster moruo just to bronirovat
If you don't want to delve into such simutenkow system, do you want the game easier.
Oh, and combo timing. Blow blow blow one combo, kick pause kick kick another. See list of techniques, practice in emptiness
And for some VI is not easy to play because you have to move, and strikes are in relation to the position familiars, and blows confused sometimes, but already prilovchilis and SSS is typed in is not so difficult

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 28.11.19

WarlokIII
DMC just did was a perfect combat system.
Difficult/awkward combination of buttons + outdated mechanics - neither is an indicator of coolness and hardcore games. Hardcore should be the gameplay, not the management. Control should be adequate.
I'll bet you don't even play SS.)

O
Oleg Adrenalin 28.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
In this game there is nothing complicated for the battle system on the joystick(lodzhitek I play on PC), control is balanced in the hands, do not bother.Such game just for joystick.Never play RPGs and shooters on George.a perversion full.

S
S.t.e.n 28.11.19

Good fights... a Little would have saved the goal though, as the same Kratos, but... who is also me?..

O
Oleg Adrenalin 28.11.19

S. T. E. n
Level up your hero to start and will be finishing.

Oleg Adrenalin
Apparently confused me with someone else,because I did not write that on the keyboard playing, and on consoles there are no keyboards(except the virtual).
And if in case, you don't play on SS and it is unlikely S.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 28.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
Well, I for tamu have the option to clave to play if not convenient....

M
Modrin 28.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
I am on the clave. all in habits.Always played in the days дмс3. And so there the same Urizen from the prologue to the difficulty of DMD won. I hate the current camera lock on bosses. Force-Lok savagery to me. But it should say hated it I talk with one boss,it's Artemis. She summons two drones,the current problem is that the camera is always on the boss, and she loves to move around,and those drones sitting on me. As a result, very often they shoot you in the back,and you can't get a lock due to the fact that the camera looks at the boss and shoot you in the end for the boss,not them. And on DMD, they have rules as HP and damage. The rest of the bosses are no such mechanics,so the problem of the camera not so much to notice.

And here's the question of how to arm a missile immediately to climb. Or in another way except for the return?

W
WarlokIII 28.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
On SS? Rank style mean?) I'm a veteran of the DMC games.
Complex combinations no. Not convenient in terms of their performance? Possible.
DmC boevka was not better. Easier in terms of management? Of course I agree with that. Is it good? A controversial issue. All groomed and leeat the complexity of the games in the series Souls, and there the history leaves much to be desired. On account of the fact that the emphasis on old... the Matrix Path of Neo whatever you can say about this game, but fighting in it was great, not many modern games have the same interesting and varied combat system.
The SARS are not fools, they said about returning to the roots of the series, and this involved not only the return of the original Laura, and the original mechanics. Of course in 5th a lot of what was taken from DmC, for example, the same camera.
And how the bet will be checked DmC incentive to ideal done. Right now 4uû the ideal pass. Difficult? of course. Can't? Oh, come on)
Oleg Adrenalin
Well, Shaw is there to say) of Finishing would add dynamic to the game, but if you like the previous commentator said, do not gain SS.Finishing off this kind have VI
Oleg Adrenalin
AXT) what is the goal?) If only VI. Dante no dobivali no, but the hand of Nero is not the goal.
and on the bill to play on the gamepad or kawamichi... well poidee slashers are not intended to kawamichi, it for anybody not a secret. But in 3 and 4uû part I on the same level as playing on the keyboard and on the controller. In DmC however, management is easier on the controller, BUT! because the active camera is not comfortable in times to knead a bunch of enemies and turn to him, because when he knocked achivy played on clavomax. Or play capture the CLOW, which in principle is not convenient, more for first person shooters go. For jumpshots there, and so on

O
Oleg Adrenalin 28.11.19

Today I met a nasty thing 2 gold are not saved).
The final BOSS strange).Ie it was hammered Dante and Nero released all combos that just sedal my life, the result is abysmal .
Just don't understand the logic of the battle) Troll inappropriately.Or much the game wants that I bought at the store for more chips by purchasing red or gold,or a BOSS makes it clear that Nero you're mortal-man.

WarlokIII
It is a thousand words, throw the video in which SSS do!
PS. for completing achievements need rank S,that is ideal. )

M
Modrin 28.11.19

WarlokIII wrote:
Well, Shaw is there to say) of Finishing would add dynamic to the game, but if you like the previous commentator said, do not gain SS.Finishing off this kind have VI
Finishing moves have Nero so. Well, it's not something that just finishing,but still epic. This can be either through a special or when the game will pass through Q special strike and below each enemy has its own animation.
WarlokIII wrote:
hand Nero is not the goal.
Well, what is it? In 4 parts the same. Yes may not kill as in 4 pieces,but we have here not a year of war.

Oleg Adrenalin wrote:
Just don't understand the logic of the battle) Troll inappropriately.Or much the game wants that I bought at the store for more chips by purchasing red or gold,or a BOSS makes it clear that Nero you're mortal-man.
In the sense of Nero you have essentially infinite devil Triger in the last fight. How hard it is.