3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rimi777 28.11.19 01:08 pm

Impressions from the PTA game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

share experiences from PTA
57 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 28.11.19

Here we describe briefly.On first impressions Gameplay and Graphically the Similarity is only good shooting mechanics are the exact same in the rest of the completely different game mechanics and revamped almost everything .Technically full of bugs freezes and curve optimization.Hope those work is that part of the problem and eliminate possible to play normally if there is no wait for the release.

H
Ham-Solo 28.11.19

as for me as well, closer to fine
pros:
graphene on DX12
changed the menu, HUD all sorts of backpacks/holster/gloves displayed on the Persian
no brakes (config profile)
just liked (at first they played over 150 hours)
cons:
blunt bots of course
physics bots of course the atas - was killed when stuck in the door, fell into unnatural positions
I tried (every 10-20 minutes)
as for me as an intricate crafting system (any region to beat off, give the bolts some), but over time, I think it will become clear
in General, my rating of 4+, however a sort of Division of 1.7, but not 2

n
nibler99 28.11.19

Boring town, convicts of the first parts everywhere.

D
DayPsycho 28.11.19

The same eggs only in profile!! ))))

J
John14b 28.11.19

Good optimization at the stage of beta and the dark zone, most of all it can be. the dark zone has changed. In the container there is armor and they can immediately equip it, but when opening the container becomes a renegade. You can hide the icon of the renegade. hide in a special place, the place marked on the map, but that with the passage of all points of the terminals at 100%. The dark zone is nothing else) In fact, the same as the devision. Only now without the snow and cold. Just improved the first part. A few new gadgets, new environment. Now made normal icons of weapons , equipment, Etc. City as always empty. A couple of moose and dog runs? the Graphics are not bad, the world is made well but it is empty. Vrazhiny elite seems much faster kill, not so much drocella. Shoot I liked it .partially facilitated Loot. Less animation during the search of various drawers, but rather It is not . it's even better. No need to wait until the character performs an action. Some crates with guns and ammo when you open all accompanied by the animation of the character. Will have to wait until the bend, open, close is not that bad. There are some changes but for me not essential. In fact give the job are normally cleaned area profit;) mixed impressions, like playing in addition to the first part ;)

D
DayPsycho 28.11.19

John14b
still, Yes) DLC, but not new game !!

D
DemonXL1080 28.11.19

At first did not like the game, got cloudy weather conditions, then launched again, the weather is clear, nothing so beautiful, the gameplay differences from the first part did not see, in General, first, spitting game, and then liked the game.

B
Boroda_Ussr 28.11.19

I was all arranged. Moreover this is a beta release I think lags, freezes and bugs will be less. But I lacked atmosphere. In the first part of the atmosphere at the level. And here it is not felt. And the frequent crashes and other lags-bugs spoil the impression.But the game is definitely going to take. The more promise a lot of content

D
DayPsycho 28.11.19

Well guys, admit it, who played more than 200x hours in the first part! It's the same thing only without the snow! Plus changed the sounds in the menu, the voice, the flow, but I have the feeling that a job EQ)) Changed fonts, icons, graphics, weather and so on. BUT! Everything else is the same. Hotyayayaya, the night is young as they say)) they Say there will be 2 dark area!!)

80th 28.11.19

In The first Division played 536 hours. One drawback of the game is very little PVE content. PVP is generally not interested in so-as not a fan of that ... I Hope the second part will be more PVE content and diversity ...

C
Camper88 28.11.19

DayPsycho
3 dark zone since the release of each of their features combat +over time, will expand the city to add new areas of specialization, and other other

v
v-hlam 28.11.19

Beta yet leaves a positive record all. (2 hours in-game)
After the first VIDOS feared for the animation of the movement (such as moving all a bit baggy, many have said that the movement, as if taken from Ghost Recon) everything turned out okay, move and run like in the first part (it played about 1000 hours)
In General slows down as the first release, the engine is the same, but the same.
The difference is that while for myself, I said it
Treatment - now we have hold 2 sec button
Negative effects of steel selnee (only blinds) but the difference is very noticeable
Map new like (much optimizirovannyi than the first and more understandable )
Three TK is the map in Beta one
Supply side missions became more interesting
Safe zones are similar to mini headquarters and not on the rest room

Overall I hope that the situation will be like with Battlefield 3 and 4 (when it went to Committee and asked why the second time buying the exact same game, but in fact it turned out that halanych changes so much and because they do get a different game)

C
Camper88 28.11.19

v hlam
with the Negatives, Yes there are difficulties I bot sleepaway blinded so I already 15-20 seconds departed +control throws and the character starts to run as if inversion is enabled.In PVP this would be very dangerous

v
vstorspb 28.11.19

Thank you all for the reviews! Looked more VIDOS on YouTube on this topic. Had the strong impression that the game is at least decent. The dialogue is very hooked. The more that the first did not play. I would take.

B
Boroda_Ussr 28.11.19

vstorspb
now preview version with all the beef is somewhere around 350 rubles. Can safely take and catch a month before the release of the second play. During this time, you can go through the campaign mode, to run in the Dark Zone, in a Survival game or in the Subway. To test game mechanics and stuff. Moreover, there is added the Shields, knocking you to buns for the second part

S
Starbit 28.11.19

Impressions so-so, in terms grafone and optimization-all good here, on the background first especially in terms of gameplay and sadness.
The dumbest division dark zones, all 3 parts of TK are small, which is absurd, judging by the size comparison of the TK open and two closed.
Imbecility the mechanics of the craft after each throws you into the gameplay, it is necessary to reconsider, tyknut, crafted and so on
Mechanics of running your Agent-total darkness, like a shell-shocked horse overdose what is garbage. Maybe because I have a woman created and the guys there run otherwise, and not bent, like right now in my pants the bottom knock out
Operatara aiming system-put VX 12 to attack, you have to aim your shots is just an approximation and not as the first by pressing TAB
Sooooo strange mechanical arms some (half-hour recharge any M4 carbine, wildest recoil and spread of the AK, but almost zero recoil the same PG36)
There is no feeling of the post-Apocalypse, the ravages of disease, which demolished almost the entire population of the planet to figam (in the first greyness, the snow, cold and hopelessness), and then his mother, grass, flowers, roaming deer
And there is a feeling that endgame the content after LVL 30 there will be a small, boring and dull (for pvp like the first for Imbeciles, and the Dark area is too small and rotten, again judging by the size on the world map)

a
anrti1988 28.11.19

I do not understand whether I am playing max settings, or on a minimum and 60 fps in fulld

m
maxxim1891 28.11.19

And I have anticheat complains about the file comdlg32.dll. Probably not the fate to try it. That is characteristic: the APEX with the same antipresnececheat is without problems.

J
Just-Nick 28.11.19

I don't understand why everyone is so praising optimization? As for me it is not. Have config i7 4790 gtx 1070 16 ram. High drawdowns are up to 53 fps. Although the first part is rarely less than 75 fps even dropped. And this despite the fact that from the first part visually there are practically no differences. With a sidekick in General config i7 gtx 8700k 1080ti and in the end are on the ultra (very rarely though) promazyvaetsya to 57 fps. For me it's never normal.

e
ewgen-007 28.11.19

share experiences from PTA
That somehow not ale, rabid fans can go , and personally, I tired of the game after 1.5 hours. More going on a major addition to the first part , rather than a full-fledged part of the series, Yes, something somewhere pulled. But in global terms much of a difference from the first part of the minimum