3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jax baron 28.11.19 01:10 pm

Jacob do not understand one thing in the story (Far Cry 5)

Whether missed then I do it fast but I realized it the soldiers had used less capricious than the other or I did not notice they had another dope's brainwashing but a whim, I have not noticed I understand the fact that he coached his fighters at his
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro Gamer 123 28.11.19

how do you get the errors

j
jax baron 28.11.19

Pro Gamer 123
you don't see the errors and the best answer to the question

J
Jon Sneg 28.11.19

jax baron
to start put the punctuation in order to read it, because it is impossible to read... spell zero... And to the question, no one can not answer, since no one will be able to read correctly! There is even the question does not smell... a set of words, not any more!!!

s
svs1s 28.11.19

like in Russian, but need a translator

P
Pakc666 28.11.19

Whether missed then I do it fast but I realized it the soldiers had used less capricious than the other or I did not notice they had another dope's brainwashing but a whim, I have not noticed I understand the fact that he coached his fighters at his

Translation:
Maybe I took the game casually, and somewhere there was an explanation for what is happening. Friends, answer my question:

The soldiers of James the less enjoyed by whim than the other opponents from other regions or not? And all their behavior and mania was founded in Blaj, or is it on some kind of psychological hypnosis of consciousness?

The question is asked because I noticed that the soldiers of James were kind of their own different kind of drug mixture that would brainwash them differently. However, their behavior and the behavior of the main character compelled, significantly different from all other opponents. Maybe it's the fact that Yakov was just practicing his fighters special method, do you think?

Always please :)

N
Nikola1957 28.11.19

Extra commas reveal the meaning of a message is no better than missing...
If someone is in a hurry missed, the game has such a character - Mr. Roosevelt, nicknamed Dutch. In turn, Mr. Roosevelt is a bunker, and the bunker is a large Board with four portraits and explanatory notes for each of them. Type information for consideration.
So, with this information, fighters of the sect ONLY to train Jacob. And that's all he does. He doesn't need nor whim to create slaves or for recruiting new adherents. But it creates a special type of soldiers from non-human material. And that's running the wolves in the halo of drugs...
In the game there are no scenes of drug use among fighters of the sect...
There are characters who have a whim rushing from every pore in the form of steam - but it's NOT the MEN. It's either recruiters - the priests and priestesses (all V. I. P., including the Belief that Joseph's sister and not at all of these places), or the angels - mindless slaves. Jacob: neither one nor the other is not. Recruiters and slaves, you mean. The priests just have... sacrifice brings.

P
Pakc666 28.11.19

Nikola1957
You know, that I'm not lazy and specially copied your message in spell check online to see where you found the extra comma. In addition to the words its, any comments to my text service was not. And although you yourself are all written beautifully, bro, read the same at leisure about introductory words and punctuation before you show off on the forums pointed postelemi.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 28.11.19

kick fellow teachers, You all are obviously not the place, and the Academy of Sciences!!!

S
Sirey Hramovnik 28.11.19

the author, where he hypnotized all

N
Nikola1957 28.11.19

Jon Sneg wrote:
as one
This means that according to Russian nu nu
Since the Union

The same as "because". The subordinate clause that is joined by the conjunction "as" are highlighted (or separated) by commas. Between the parts of the Union put a comma.

They didn't talk about much, because it was forbidden. Yu, Lieutenant Kije.

! Do not mix with a combination of the pronominal determiner "as" Union "as".

It all began like this, as dreamed of the wolf, when the cubs were still small. Aitmatov, A Block.
Need more examples?

O
Overfault 28.11.19

How many idiots there are, in fact, one does not normally answered. All pounced on the spelling.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 28.11.19

I read the book of far cry, there in plain text they write that new recruits were given a whim.