3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
ff123 28.11.19 01:10 pm

Is it worth to buy the game? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Wondering whether to buy this game? Had seen a bunch of reviews of this game and in every video her praise and then obserayut. Tell me whether to buy or not ?
50 Comments
Sort by:
v
volumer1 28.11.19

The taste and color of comrades there. For me a worthwhile game.

D
D3ymos 28.11.19

ff123
full price is not worth it for me...
with a 50% discount will be

C
CCCPDriver 28.11.19

I liked it, and Yes, pirates will not....

S
Sorento NSK 28.11.19

if you want to run with friends that take it, and for blunt hits, and the pirates will do. I did pre-order and I do not regret that I bought)

C
CCCPDriver 28.11.19

MADARAAAA1337
there is a peg to online....

S
Stanfil 28.11.19

Depends what you want from the game,if you love to collect all that is on the map,read all notes and listen to audio diaries,so they call,and play with the same friends,then take it,if you're a fan of firearms that take,the sea of weapons plus kits,it is especially in coop with friends if you want to pokerati or spend tactically cool operation to sweep the base,again with friends. Personally, I would run up 61 hours in the game,including 47 in the cooperative, were about half of the game,not even tired, not a bit sorry that bought.

l
lifeless656 28.11.19

Given the pricing and glitches not worth it, if you have an extra 2K, then why not to buy direct this Ah after the game you will not experience, I believe that the game for 2K should be at least wiped clean of bugs and not be absurd at 100%, in this absurd enough. In such situations, give an example of pricing of the Witcher 3 at the time of start of sales for 2K I bought not only the game, but Seassons Pass and a bunch of add-ons, it is seen that in the game put his heart and soul, pereprohodil it 3 times and plan to re-take still the same time, and then you can go except for show and then get bored after 2 hours of play, and about bugs, I generally keep quiet, because of seeing the bugs it did start sometimes not desirable. As a result, I can say that waiting for the game's release last year, laid great hopes on it, as the previous part very much, but yubisoft apparently has become a tradition just to lower your deductible to the plinth and to ache for them such prices, output boring full of bugs product that becomes boring very quickly, despite the genre of stealth...

T
TimKar 28.11.19

The game was cool

T
Tserks 28.11.19

No.

d
deny666 28.11.19

Everything is simple. Like the op,take it.
Want to run one,then probably not worth taking,one they get bored.

w
warp 37 28.11.19

Not worth it.

T
TheReds1892 28.11.19

everything is purely individual
for me it is not worth it
but I'm not a fan of this genre

d
darkpromo 28.11.19

If you're in cooperative play take, as a solo shooter this game is not interesting.

T
Tema Keyler 28.11.19

Did pre order, no regrets))) At the Copa to play very fun)))

d
daf123ers 28.11.19

ff123
As an option take the huckster 100-150 p. Run ,shoot. Appreciate the gameplay, and optimization. Like it, buy a license.

E
Edvins 28.11.19

CCCPDriver
I thought so too, as it turns out, freak Uplay in Offline and play without problems.

S
Sidorovich12 28.11.19

No.

f
ff123 28.11.19

Stanfil wrote:
what do you expect from IG
daf123ers
In any of the huckster ? ;)

A
Aleksandr742 28.11.19

As your heart desires)

M
Maxximka_UA 28.11.19

I doubt that is again same as For Honor, in the beginning of joy was full pants, everyone advised me to buy the game all in a row, and in the end, online is abysmal, full of efikasnih and so on. If you are pondering about buying, just wait 2-3 weeks and go from there.