3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strimervong 13.09.19 02:51 pm

Housing up to 10K which one to use ? ()

Good day, people. Finally updated all of the iron, left to buy a body only and remained 10K. Case take is certainly couple of years. Boring mid-tower, it is necessary to push a tower height of 175 mm, wall want thick, naturally transparent wall from the side, preferably RGB LEDs( let it be, but to turn it off you), and a couple of places for additional coolers. A budget of 10 K.
20 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 13.09.19

GIGABYTE AORUS C300 Glass Black

R
Ryazancev 13.09.19

WOR4UN
He (GIGABYTE AORUS C300 Glass Black)
Maximum height of CPU cooler 170 mm
strimervong
Look at the Zalman R1, but the backlight is completely cut off only by turning off the Molex on the PSU. The rear fan is not quiet, may need replacement.
Wide, cooler 175 will fit. Toughened glass. Is in half cheaper.
Spoiler

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

strimervong
look at cases from fractal design

N
Ninio 13.09.19

My case has 7 years probably think that if you take so more or less normal, but too much body to give I do not see sense, and in General, except for the backlight it is necessary that inside what is it? I mean extra fans, extra usb? As lighting will operate if a price tag of +- is there to vary?

E
Emelyasha 13.09.19

I am very impressed carposina from deepcool in the ratio quality/price
by series - Matrexx are pretty cool (especially the lighting on the face), if abruptly - New ark, but the price difference is noticeable
here is sravnili https://market.yandex.ru/compare/wdEihxoChopPoyqB4cNmPyL8vaY?hid=91028&id=334399460&id=202522203

s
strimervong 13.09.19

Ninio
inside need a couple of bays of 3.5, a couple of compartments under 2.5, because I have 2 stsci and 2 are hard, it is desirable of course their screwless mount, a couple of places for coolers, hull, for the future maybe ITS currently buy, albeit a place for it will be the PSU of course at the bottom, to control the illumination going through a nurse.

T
Torkvist 13.09.19

Amilasa wrote:
here is sravnili
In sravnili only one case matreks, and it is relatively budget option for the vehicle. Here is a new ark just in pritirochku with its budget and meets all its requirements. A lot of places to compartments and also for coolers.

s
strimervong 13.09.19

Torkvist wrote:
In sravnili only one case matreks, and it is relatively budget option for the vehicle. Here is a new ark just in pritirochku with its budget and meets all its requirements. A lot of places to compartments and also for coolers.
What's new ark? Diculously? A reference it is possible? Alternatives he has any in this price segment?

T
Torkvist 13.09.19

strimervong wrote:
What's new ark? Diculously? A reference it is possible? Alternatives he has any in this price segment?
Here
Спойлерhttps://market.yandex.ru/product--kompiuternyi-korpus-deepcool-new-ark-90se-black/334399460?hid=91028&rt=4&suggest_text=Deepcool%20New%20Ark%2090SE%20Black&suggest=1&suggest_type=model&suggest_reqid=150203523156732355537229301713080 the model is actually running. As an alternative to looking at Fractal Design Define R6, COUGAR Gemini T, Thermaltake Level GT 20. All the companies wrapped up in the gaming hardware and know a lot of products, not some cheap slag mold.

s
strimervong 13.09.19

Torkvist
Liked diculously and COUGAR Gemini T, but the Thermaltake is a very expensive. If we consider the New Ark of Gemini 90SE and T what would be better? The price at them approximately the identical.

I
Igor Ostapenko 13.09.19

strimervong
The specifications of the Cougar Gemini T RGB Black Maximum height of CPU cooler = 170 mm, so you better be New Ark 90SE, but I more like the look of the Cougar (if friends surprise - that it was more to impress)

K
Kardion 13.09.19

If MO, can grind a little BU new ark dipko, fully loaded with fans. Case great, job no complaints, komplektaa become like a native, does not take much space, cooling is implemented correctly, the wire with concealed stowage, lighting pumping, is governed by all without problems. With native box. There is only nuance, toughened glass instead of polycarbonate. Everything works. Take will not regret. If interested, write in lichku.
It fits myself, just saw doing cool case in order for the individual design of course more expensive but will look fantastic, like from the game!!!

s
strimervong 13.09.19

Igor Ostapenko wrote:
The specifications of the Cougar Gemini T RGB Black Maximum height of CPU cooler = 170 mm, so you better be New Ark 90SE, but I more like the look of the Cougar (if friends surprise - that it was more to impress)
Yes, in fact my tower will not fit, not doglyadel. Well, I will then look New Ark 90SE. Thanks for the advice.
Kardion wrote:
If MO, can grind a little BU new ark dipko, fully loaded with fans. Case great, job no complaints, komplektaa become like a native, does not take much space, cooling is implemented correctly, the wire with concealed stowage, lighting pumping, is governed by all without problems. With native box. There is only nuance, toughened glass instead of polycarbonate. Everything works. Take will not regret. If interested, write in lichku.
It fits myself, just saw doing cool case in order for the individual design of course more expensive but will look fantastic, like from the game!!!
So direct all painted, I'm even more interested in) BU of course I will not take, but a new look. With cable menedzmenta no problems, just want to lay gracefully. The air flow through the common housing like? And there just is polycarbonate, not acrylic or glass?

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

strimervong
No. Normal buildings cheaper than $ 500 to find.

N
Ninio 13.09.19

Dogma
what caused this approach? what is in the body for over 500 bucks? there is the type of steel thicker? or, Yes all for a long time do not care in General, siohodni the system will only if it is water, and so any will be loud enough to work
Igor Ostapenko wrote:
but I like the look of the Cougar more
what's there to like? two walls of glass? why is it necessary? to see where the dust behind the nurse going?

s
strimervong 13.09.19

Ninio wrote:
what caused this approach? what is in the body for over 500 bucks? there is the type of steel thicker? or, Yes all for a long time do not care in General, siohodni the system will only if it is water, and so any will be loud enough to work
It seems to me that cheaper housing will be quiet, and the tower I have is not too loud, never to spin at maximum speed. Look just above offered New Ark 90SE, how does he look in the background of Cougar?

D
DikeyFive 13.09.19

strimervong wrote:
It seems to me that cheaper housing will be quiet, and the tower I have is not too loud, never to spin at maximum speed.
Depending on how cheap you can get slag options where is the bad air flow for your iron and the cooler will have to run at high speed and there will be excess noise. So the options Mestalla thickness of less than 0.6 mm should not even be considered, and the stiffness plays an important role in order not to vibrate. In new arch one hundred % no such problems.

s
strimervong 13.09.19

DikeyFive wrote:
Depending on how cheap you can get slag options where is the bad air flow for your iron and the cooler will have to run at high speed and there will be excess noise. So the options Mestalla thickness of less than 0.6 mm should not even be considered, and the stiffness plays an important role in order not to vibrate. In new arch one hundred % no such problems.
So we're just still new ark and Cougar Gemini. He inclined to the side of the new arch, but the second also seems plohoy. And you personally, new ark is?

K
Kardion 13.09.19

strimervong wrote:
The air flow through the common housing like? And there just is polycarbonate, not acrylic or glass?
in diplomskih buildings ventilation is excellent, despite the dust filters, the air flow is calculated correctly. If you put everything in mind and as recommended, i.e. the wires through special locations to conduct, normal water coolers supply is to be cooler even under load. Polycarbonate is not the plant, the plant is toughened glass. But I like the polycarbonate, it is more transparent and not afraid to accidentally offend, even better the case becomes that important, because on the wall on brackets hanging. Can advertisers to buy a sheet of the desired size, he is in a seat is no problem.

s
strimervong 13.09.19

Kardion wrote:
I just did more glass like, the weight I do in parallel. Filters dust clean a matter of minutes, but they are much better, though all of the iron in the dust is not. In General it seems to me that I will take new ark.