3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19 01:11 pm

The mission of "Stretch free" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Guys on the job Stretch to freedom", where you have to go to the store Ammu-Nation for a weapon, something is wrong. When I go to the shop, they say need to buy anything, but I have to buy something, nothing happens, I have almost all store bought, but still when I leave the store it is written Back to the store and buy something, and all the other normal jobs. The game is licensed. Has anyone else encountered such a problem? Help!))
70 Comments
Sort by:
m
mo3gotpax 28.11.19

Flak jacket can. And the wall hanging stems,they might need to buy?

F
Fixative 28.11.19

Need to buy a pump-action shotgun and a flashlight for him.

S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19

I already live all guns, all grenades, all the armor bought, modifications for weapons are also bought, to me there is nothing more to buy, but it's still not working.((

A
Artem Macapey 28.11.19

Pump-action shotgun buy

Z
ZeFeRKo 28.11.19

Suleimanjan
flashlight for pompoochi need for the future in the history menu you can see what you are asking

S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19

ZeFeRKo
I already bought the shotgun and all the modifications for him, the future is now and there is still written (Buy something in the store)

Z
ZeFeRKo 28.11.19

Suleimanjan
my history clearly was buy a lamp, and the guys next to the lantern like talking

S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19

ZeFeRKo
I also had written Buy a pump-action shotgun and a flashlight I bought it and nothing happened, walked out of the store says go Back to the store and buy something.)))

Guys, all of you! The problem disappeared by itself! (don't know how...). Everyone who tried to help, thank you!))

a
alik.benq 28.11.19

I can't buy a flashlight for pump shotgun flashlight still not unlocked! What could be the problem!

S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19

alik.benq
Probably need further missions to take place, not just Franklin play for Michael

a
alik.benq 28.11.19

Suleimanjan
Clear thank you I'll try!)

F
FenixV2 28.11.19

In the mission the Scratch on the loose you need to buy a shotgun and a flashlight to it. The problem is that the shotgun I already have, and choose it again can't. Says unavailable. The flashlight also can not choose. What to do?

I
Ilya233 28.11.19

Castielь
Nefig was the money cheat :D

i
igor belyy 28.11.19

I have another question) how do I enable it? :DD
and again. do not understand how factor in the game show?

F
FenixV2 28.11.19

Ilya233
I think it's because of money?
(Yes, I know, sinful)

Ilya233
And the shotgun I bought, at the beginning he fell out of someone. I picked it up.

I
Ilya233 28.11.19

igor white
Turn on the flashlight on the gun - E
To show facts - you need to transport in your hands nebylo no weapons and then just press the RMB
Castielь
I don't know, the Bug some it. Try saving early or re-take any mission. Sorry, I'm not experienced with this

F
FenixV2 28.11.19

Ilya233
Oh, I'll try. Thank you.

I
Ilya233 28.11.19

Castielь
But not for that. Good luck...

i
igor belyy 28.11.19

Ilya233
thank you friend. and it is only in the transport can show a finger?

F
FenixV2 28.11.19

Damn, in the same store, the same shotgun available for Michael. But in the mission it is not.