3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DzoT64 28.11.19 01:12 pm

Version of the game (Metro Exodus)

Hi
I understand that a bunch of people go on pirates. So, you have version 1.0 of the game and play rules? In terms of bugs. ps I think just wait for a patch or so to start
22 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya950 28.11.19

Yeah, like the rules Robit bugs not large of course, it is possible to pass

I
IDENITY 28.11.19

DzoT64
I personally played here and there, the differences between the patch and the pirates 1.0.0.0 license 1.0.1.3, I specific and the correction of any bugs not noticed. And about performance, it was at 10% percent worse.

D
DzoT64 28.11.19

Cheter993
Hmm, I heard that a patch has improved optimization.

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

DzoT64
Was playing on version 1.0, and bugs were not, but maybe just lucky. With the patch, no changes noticed. But I play on dx11. Possible changes for the most part of the 12th directics and super duper rays.

T
TOHIN1981 28.11.19

Played 1.0 dh11 normal flight.

Z
ZlobnyDed 28.11.19

1.0, DX12, weak comp bugs were not

D
DzoT64 28.11.19

He started to play. Just OMG...
Bukovany sound, crappy facial animation, the enemies are dumb, dumb gg.
Only in the locomotive climbed
ps MB someone justify a minus?)

J
Jeckicoder 28.11.19

At all does not start. Immediately after the initial roller crashes without any error, only runs on the integrated graphics card, but it can't even play.

S
SomeMark 28.11.19

2nd patch (1.0.0.2) greatly improved performance that has been noted by many. In particular, the Caspian sea ceased shamelessly call drawdown.
"And about the performance, it was at 10% percent worse. - bullshit.

e
evgeniy vereschagin999 28.11.19

Play repak from hatab. Passed The Caspian Sea. No bug was not. Playing on high settings stable 40 sec. Dx11

m
maxxim1891 28.11.19

When the diary opens, where a third of the letters off the screen just. Reading is not possible. Frieze and slightly. It is better to wait half years old.

B
BIG_CrasheR 28.11.19

Freewheeling patch 1.0.0.2 with the replacement, leaving the old executable, the game went smoother feel, who knows, maybe the placebo effect. Friezes on the spot, but gryat need on the SSD.

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

DzoT64
DzoT64 wrote:
MB at least someone will justify your negative?)
Justify.
DzoT64 wrote:
Bukovany sound
What is the complaint about the sound, what's wrong with him? With sound in the game everything is fine. Maybe the problem in your system.
DzoT64 wrote:
crappy facial animation
The animation is quite normal for modern games. Does not possess nekstgenom, but not conspicuous, as in Andromeda. Not distracting from the General atmosphere of the game and not look silly.
DzoT64 wrote:
stupid enemies
On hardcore, the enemies are not dumber than in other similar games (raise the alarm while shooting and worry and begin to look for the enemy, if they find the body, react to light and sound, hiding behind obstacles and even surrender if you know that the enemy is stronger). Citing the example of a single shooter where the enemies smarter?
DzoT64 wrote:
mute gg
In all parts of the Metro, he said, but only read diary between chapters. And half of the first-person shooter GG dumb. Personally, I'm not at all annoying.
DzoT64 wrote:
Only in the locomotive climbed... Just OMG
In fact only passed the training and the game itself is not felt, and have concluded that the game is shit.

S
STALTEK 28.11.19

The game was 2 times the minimum salary, the bugs were with the scripts after perepuska mission was the norm as were bugs with the corpses of slain enemies of the people according to the type of weapon in the air for fun or a helmet or a corpse to be fighting in convulsions started but these bugs were very rare and my experience has not affected so you want to come then you can again I will go through all the patches finished and additional content.

B
BIG_CrasheR 28.11.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
What is the complaint about the sound
The game is really quite gaven sound: the growl was minstrel, sound next, and in fact, the body for 30 meters. Crouching HS, stomping as like the lumber, no one hears, IMBA. About legalizaciju, in Exodus, the actors have less to beat in comparison with last light, but arguing bandits (cliched I'll go check NPA, uh blah, here nna).

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

BIG_CrasheR
I play with headphones and the sound positioning is excellent. No stalking thud he heard. While running, the enemies notice it pretty quickly. And do you know many games except Stalker, such "klishirovannyh" bandits?

B
BIG_CrasheR 28.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
And here
do you know many games except Stalker, such "klishirovannyh" bandits?
?
I wrote about the clichéd, well, banal if more convenient) phrase, exposing the enemies of natural degreename cuporani communicating only as bydloidy. Although, if they are fans of creativity of the author ТһеМетро2035 scattered everywhere, their behavior is justified.
except Stalker
One of the voices most certainly is.
I play with headphones
Play 5.1, this is the first game in a long time where the sound feels like low bitrate.

D
DzoT64 28.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Giga Lule. What is wrong with SENNHEISER GAME ZERO and the map SB Z ?)
About the sound : Immediately rushed bhowany the sound of footsteps in his ears when he was in the infirmary. Before that we cut the subway in custody and in contact with the knife to the meat of the sound. The capture of the locomotive gg grabbed the head of one of the member of the Hanseatic League and began to thrash her against the wall of the car and also the sound was not...
About animation : Just be careful
AI : They do not see the emphasis, he the capture of the engine I opened the door of the first car and there was a small group and they didn't notice me until I began to defuse AK.
Dumb gg : IMHO just saving

D
DzoT64 28.11.19

BIG_CrasheR
Anybody ear did not come...Where is the patch by the way rocked?

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

DzoT64
DzoT64 wrote:
Giga Lule. What is wrong in sentiero game zero and the map SB Z ?)
What kind of untranslatable of words? Did not understand anything of this nonsense.
But don't bother to explain accepted in your circles terms such dinosaur like me. Let me just say that the game as a whole I liked it, and I may not notice some of its shortcomings, which are evident to you. But I notice in other similar games. For example, FC5 I deleted after 2 hours. For me personally, there's just everything, absolutely everything is stupid, and the technical part is of little interest to me. To me the main story and gameplay. I do not need to continue to argue about taste.
And why do you have a patch, if the game does not like? He does not correct what you wrote. Maybe it's just not your thing? So why torture yourself?