3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 28.11.19 01:13 pm

The inscription \"Modified\" in the menu (X4: Foundations)

MB who knows - in the saved game I ordered myself $ 10 million to start, so now and the menu has a small inscription modified - in General, the game of influence I saw. Is that bad?? Or is it just reminder me of the type you cheater))
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Impetiu5 28.11.19

Remmo
Achievements the incentive should not be credited

R
Remmo 28.11.19

Impetiu5
And all? Just bundle the incentive will not work? Well that's great if so! And the end with the patches as would be placed? I litsuha you.

T
Tdante 28.11.19

Remmo
There will be no problems, ciceri health, challenge campers leave 8-)

G
GromAda37ru 28.11.19

Remmo
And what is the file sohranenki opened?

n
nestormahno2018 28.11.19

GromAda37ru
What Artmann there will not kanaet? I saw in the mod there is a mod to add money. I'm sure they didn't use because it's not interesting.

G
GromAda37ru 28.11.19

nestormahno2018
I purely out of curiosity, tried to open the savegame file with Notepad , but nothing found that indicated the amount of the loans . in X3 by the way is rolled.

M
MrRiper 28.11.19

GromAda37ru wrote:
I purely out of curiosity, tried to open the savegame file with Notepad , but nothing found that indicated the amount of the loans
There at the beginning of the word money))

M
Murgen75 28.11.19

GromAda37ru wrote:
I purely out of curiosity, tried to open the savegame file with Notepad , but nothing found that indicated the amount of the loans . in X3 by the way is rolled.
There is need to change 2 parameters. If not open Notepad and Notepad++, it is necessary to change the money parameter=xxxxxx in line 6, and the parameter amount=xxxxxx at some of the lines 220 - 232. But I should be exactly 2 parameters, if we change only the money, then nothing will happen.

o
onill2009 28.11.19

To open the saves, using notepad++ And edit what you need. But the saved game is Modified, you will not be able to play online.

n
nestormahno2018 28.11.19

Then while in the normal sense are not present online. So it is possible for her and not to worry. Although I do not advocate cheating of money. More interesting to earn them. Moreover, it is not so difficult to do.

R
Rambo99 28.11.19

nestormahno2018
Already introduced like , just a vision to normal online at the Egosoft own . When labels modified in the menu you will not be able to participate in Egosofts online (the Van mode is there) runs on your database with an asteroid in the construction of a special module. How to get rid of this inscription is not clear ( modification or editing sohranenki not help ) . It is certain , starting a new game gets rid of this line , BUT only to download the old sokhranenko. Simply put if you start a new game - the inscription will disappear. Load old game - appears to Load a new game, you will fail. It will come and disappear depending on what the saved game is loaded. So it's definitely somewhere in the sohranenkami noted, modified game or not. The question is how to fix it ?

T
Timoxa2264 28.11.19

Citizens, comrades! Tortured with Green Scales - all turnips rises - it does - can who-thread prompt?