3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EIK 28.11.19 01:13 pm

Where is the king of the kobolds? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Where is the king of the kobolds? Decided to kill him and take the relic to pass
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 28.11.19

EIK
He is in the right part of stage 1 in the cave,as the key take away,go straight to the exit,and after the transition to the 1st floor,he will be there,as the kill will take the relic. She, along with the key, opens the door.

E
EIK 28.11.19

Baby 3D
not where the subsoil, and where the first underground floor? You can screen? No I can not understand.

screen

n
nights00 28.11.19

The lower right corner. If you chose not to take sides, it does not necessarily kill, you give yourself.
As I recall, there is no passage between the North and South of this map on this level, you have to go either in the subsoil or on the surface.

E
EIK 28.11.19

nights00
strange, I have not, now again run

n
nights00 28.11.19

EIK
I honestly don't remember, but it seems it was. Cleaned out this dungeon ruined lokas curves 2 saves ago)))

P
Pupsik 3D 28.11.19

EIK
You as the key will take into the depths,just a little above will yield a 1 level,and after there will be a king.

E
EIK 28.11.19

Baby 3D
I don't remember, had a key and if so, where)
what output is needed?

screen

E
EIK 28.11.19

nights00
alas :(
no its there :s

P
Pupsik 3D 28.11.19

EIK
Somewhere there is a chest with a key.

Spoiler

E
EIK 28.11.19

found Jesus, he was in the room where a dwarf in a cage

e
erndevil666 28.11.19

EIK
Hi I can get more??? I even already have been everywhere can't find anything

d
dizz2010 28.11.19

found the key(the mining arm) from the door to the sycamore room, but still can't get it open!! this is a glitch or something?

a
aist16 28.11.19

dizz2010
Miner's arm is not the key, the lever fires a gun on the mining truck, and she goes crashing through the passage in another part of the scene in the caves.

P
Pupsik 3D 28.11.19

dizz2010
You relic the king still needed.

d
dizz2010 28.11.19

Thank you! Sam understood. I'm in the wrong door! Found and everything is OK.!))))

B
Bastarder 28.11.19

The king to kill not necessary, but it will not return of his former companions Harima and Catal. He should take the relic, if concluded earlier with him a peace agreement.

s
semferot48 28.11.19

chose a side of bugs but of a leader of kobaldhof to kill did not, after the assassination of the spy gave a relic bugs where to find the leader of kobaldhof that would give him a second

E
Evgeniy Salamaha 28.11.19

Cut all under the net, did not find any relics, the door is naturally the root also can not open.