3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
X-Ray01 28.11.19 01:13 pm

Amd RX 550 2gb

Hi all! I decided to buy this card, I read the reviews, some write that they have some compatibility issues on Mat boards PCI-ex version 2.0 from the fact that the card requires a 3.0 and utilizes 8 lines that is pci-ex 3.0 x8, the other all the rules. Can anyone with this card have write please what you have a Mat Board, or maybe people in the know that sensible advise and then buy and start dancing with a tambourine, I would not like this)
8 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 28.11.19

X-Ray01
In 2016, each collected PC for am 3+(fx 8300+rx 460 4gb color power without additional power supply) and the first video card was defective,i.e., in the game appear black screen,but it was replaced under warranty now for 2 years all fine. RX 550 all go without extra power, so it is better to buy either asus or saphire and paste vidyahu not x16 and x 8.

X
X-Ray01 28.11.19

gennaz
Here I am so unsure that red which is constantly jambs, can spit and take gt 1030 from the green but she's like some sort of meager, or have to take rx 550 if what do you think will replace the problems must not be

g
gennaz 28.11.19

X-Ray01
Here I am so unsure
Don't worry,take it boldly 550 rx,I rx 560 4 gb from saphire,I am very happy, the drivers are now out almost every week,I even skipped some versions,there are monitoring, record gameplay of any game.
In this video detailed instructions for configuring basic settings radeon adrenalin.
Spoiler
But their direct comparison.
Spoiler
Well, the prices on them.
Rx 550
Spoiler
Spoiler

X
X-Ray01 28.11.19

ScariN
About what you're talking about the old RX 5xx is a new video thing on the new architecture and GPU and the gtx 1080 ti is a completely different price range, if you decide here to show off how tough you are then well done you
gennaz
Thanks for the advice, I will take most likely

X
X-Ray01 28.11.19

ScariN
I take the budget midasco again, I do not need 6 gigs for hard gaming, I take with purpose, sometimes just to play something in the future will replace her in six months or a year, don't want to take the graphics card which is like 2 good sistemnik without her and which in a few years will turn into just a normal midasco, I'm happy for you that you sponsor nvidia and their future development perspecive for the top model, but to each his own

p
puumar 28.11.19

X-Ray01 wrote:
I do not need 6 gigs for hard gaming,
They don't need, but 2 today, there are few, even for some games 3 years ago. Need 4-D. Today it is optimal.

C
C400AB 28.11.19

someone tell me on the block with 300W PSU AMD Athlon II x4 635 go?
if you need more info say

A
Apti 28.11.19

X-Ray01
If you take a temporary budget solution, I recommend to look at the used market. Now very cheap give all sorts of rx 470/480/570/580. You can even MINERCOL, after a thorough investigation. Should be cheap, but as they say, angrily. A no though get pleasure from normal graphics settings in games. Or, at worst, at least in the way rx460/560 straight. They are much more suitable for budget gaming.
Just 550 it is more of an office than a gaming card

C400AB
someone tell me on the block with 300W PSU AMD Athlon II x4 635 go?
if you need more info say
Depends on the manufacturer of the PSU, if honest 300 watts, it will be enough if the Chinese nouneym, you already risky