3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobrichee 28.11.19 01:16 pm

Customizing the behavior of the AI (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Has anyone dealt with the behavior of party members ? I can not understand what does the first column ,where is written the purpose ,character and so on . Tell me how to configure these tabs ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
I0PuK 28.11.19

the condition is a triggered ability/the capacity/the ability to whom/priority objectives
for example, for a whisper of treason:
condition: the aim of the enemy was already mesmerized - (Goal: under the influence of intellect, no)/whispers of betrayal/ the enemy/ the priority (the minimum will) to make it easier to charm
for example, for the second breath:
hero: health less than 25%/second wind/for yourself/no

1Archangel1 28.11.19

I0PuK
So what press, so at least they just thrashed the opponents in front of you? Like all set up, chose the aggressive behaviour, and they stand... even if I did something wrong when creating a profile, why the standard profiles do not work?

I
I0PuK 28.11.19

1Archangel1
you're the brains are generally included, the leftmost button

G
GG4 28.11.19

The game passed quietly without satellites, they're absolutely not necessary.

1Archangel1 28.11.19

I0PuK
Left where?
Throw off please a screenshot with the bypass, what and where to click... I'm really grateful.

I
I0PuK 28.11.19

1Archangel1

1Archangel1 28.11.19

I0PuK
Ahah) for a Long time laughed at me... thanks.)

s
sesilben 28.11.19

buggy setup doesn't want to get out, and just buttons in the editor work but no. novidade cursor no what tank this slob

R
RITCHII 28.11.19

The people, prompt, I don't have all of this AI, as in the screenshot, or it's because turn-based combat included?