3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goti90_90 28.11.19 01:19 pm

Lags or freezes (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Very much lag. Kartinka twitches when I turn my camera GG. All was going well before. Lag and just pure heaven. Percent Riesen 5 2600. Memory 8 GB. Video card GTX 760 2gb.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan Yu 28.11.19

Goti90_90
Previously - when?

S
Snowguard 28.11.19

Goti90_90
1) Install the multipatch 2017 from GSC with forced inclusion of vertical sync. Two of them, I usually put on the queue, but it seems you can immediately put the second.
2) NVidia settings from the ERS and the RFP put option vertical sync in on.
3) In the same settings turn on caching of Shader and check whether it's enabled in the settings ERS and the RFP.
It can help, but from the Frisians did not deliver. Stalmach (ERS and CW) will be left. even the most powerful PCs, as they use only one core, after all, designed for the computers of old models. Games for more than 10 years, after all.

L
Linch2000 28.11.19

Snowguard
Yes, like in the video settings, all the stalkers, is the inclusion of the rifle and frequency of the monitor.

G
Goti90_90 28.11.19

Yes, maybe two months ago.

G
Goti90_90 28.11.19

In October, collected the system unit all the rules. Played Stalker flew like a fucking broom. And then Bang, and a bummer.

S
Snowguard 28.11.19

Linch2000
It doesn't work. And if the work is crooked — in the main menu the fps can be increased to several thousand, when loading the graphics card.

L
Linch2000 28.11.19

Snowguard
I don't know. Beat at least a couple of dozen mods Stalker as a trilogy, always put the plane in the graphics settings and have stable 60 FPS. But I agree that it is desirable and in the driver settings to enable vertikale in the global settings and in program settings. The last couple of years and do.
Now in my driver settings in each game, spelled out the plane. )))
And Yes. In the menu FPS can jump, but this second stay in the menu. And not all mods it happens, is rare.

G
Goti90_90 28.11.19

Checked the fps is 60+ and the picture twitches.