3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 28.11.19 01:19 pm

The best weapon in the game (not spiritual!) (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

When you receive a 16-level hesitated. Now somewhere for half the game has passed.It is necessary to choose another familiar weapon(I do not know maybe the last time)-I don't know what to choose-maybe it will fall further oberfucha. Who found powerful?
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sobrichee 28.11.19

The meaning of a familiar weapon is not present almost any thinking just the additional bonus is not but it is not needed.

r
raspisnoy1 28.11.19

sobrichee
it is secondary-we are looking for the best weapon in the game(bonuses are always pleasant))
Found a spear Mohora Thong (one-handed) here are the stats.

z.s. the Adair survival 11 and a spear is still just great quality-what kind of penetration will be when I have it on full enchant and raise the survival Eder for another 4 then seskrini. I think it will be good. Is on the quest of Unbridled growth in Signat Sea in hidden
how to open :
Spoilerset-shark-whale-Kraken

V
Vyxyxol 28.11.19

From Eldis like a good one-handed sword.

E
Exeline 28.11.19

sobrichee
Yes and no. Some classes have perks that are associated with the familiar weapons. The warrior is +15% damage bonus, the rest do not remember.

raspisnoy1
Obechi is any AGNOLUCCI with nastukivat speed of action / the critical or powerful additions to them. When taking the respective perks and equipment, the battles on the last difficulty not last more than a few seconds. Is quite interesting, what kind of enemies the game throws at you. All other weapons and equipment in the game are useless garbage. As some classes. Yes, the game is clearly flawed.

The earliest dorucka of the series - the sword as a gift from one of the families in the Dock Queen.

r
raspisnoy1 28.11.19

Exeline
yeah.. garbage shaft-invent all scored the unique) in the first part I remember was the spiritual thanks-here anything - two-handed is not worth juzat-(well, except for the far).Bonuses with two fluff clearly better than one+have a miss chance if the accuracy of the trouble. Two-handed swords on the shelf.
Finished the game seskrini all what was running. So when I in a year will be to beat everybody himself recalled)))) the forum how the cloud responses to questions for the future )))))

s
serg5555 28.11.19

To not care about the stats of the weapon. Look at the properties from the enchantment. This also applies to armor.

H
Hydrolisk 28.11.19

The spear the Patience of spy
for sale from a dealer in Sauce.
Great damage, one-handed, the bonus damage is surrounded by enemies (damage is increased with a measure of stealth). To appear effects of the environment, enough to make two attacked the enemy from opposite sides
The perfect weapon for the adventurer.

Saber Luck Min
Is the corpse in the Old town (the basement of Nikitaki) in the Northern part on the coast.
Damage is not the highest, but this sword increases the chance to hit Crete with every beat of 2% up to 100% (reset after Crete)
And additionally, you can increase the damage of Crete 15%
It is obvious that crit saber will be a lot more other weapons.

Another very necessary thing Dragon amulet
Drops out randomly. Allows to summon a dragon with young and breathe fire. Well, it helps to get slappy. It's not a weapon, but from the category must have