3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanteNefelimSparda 28.11.19 01:19 pm

How to pick locks? (Gothic)

How to pick locks in Gothic?Press A and D,and it is constantly something went wrong or the pick breaks.
I have only one perk hacking.
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 28.11.19

DanteNefelimSparda wrote:
How to pick locks in Gothic?Press A and D,and it is constantly something went wrong or the pick breaks.
I have only one perk hacking.
You need gently to press the keys (A and D), or hacking of flies and the need to open new (losing the pick) !!!
Colebrookea all the two-skill hack 100 % (so the lock pick breaks less) !!! Picks are always have with merchants is updated in the transition to a new Chapter !!! Opening chests outside the camps - there is always more pick, which is very convenient (no need to buy from Traders) !!!

The game has passed a certain number of times !!! Any lock in the game open the closed eyes !!! The exceptions are castles in the castle of the old camp on the floor of the barracks where the sleeping guard of Gomez, there are boxes which open - in the last taps mirror (one way - and next to the trunk open mirror) !!!

Take the first Gothic and the second - several hundred times (going all the chests to open as I - from memory, the brain stores a lot of interesting things) !!!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D0%92%D1%81%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B5+%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2+%D1%81%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2+%D0%B2+%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B5+1

s
sagittariu 28.11.19

remember the clicks they are typical, take a piece of paper in the cage if you can not remember in return (mod to 2йготике) locks a hell of a current and so they could open

B
Brannan 28.11.19

DanteNefelimSparda
Some locks cannot be opened without a key and, according to this, in both cases (A or D) immediately breaks the lock. When fully developed skill skeleton key may not break, but goes no further...

S
Stroitel Administracii 28.11.19

you need to remember where to turn, conventionally twice to the left, once to right and once to the left. And each chest has its own combination is usually. Only by trial and error, but the more interesting

L
Laidiger 28.11.19

All very easy there, left and right click, if the master key was broken so no guessing) Starting over) Can on a sheet of paper with arrows to sketch) the Skill do not have much to pump, better to invest more points. Just open the trunk, remembering the correct combination, and then reloaded and crack without any problems)

D
DanteNefelimSparda 28.11.19

Brannan
Thanks for the reply.

E
Emris_ua 28.11.19

DanteNefelimSparda
The keys in Gothic (2001):
Spoilerly to the cave in the Old Camp,
The key to the chest in a mountain Fort,
The key from the cave in the ruined monastery
The key of the crypt beneath the ring stones,
The key to the Free Mine,
The key to the chest of Gomez,
The key to the chest of Santino,
The key to the chest of Aaron,
The key to the chest in the warehouse in the Old Mine,
The key to the chest of Alberto
The key to the chest in the lab
The key to the chest of the Lord,
The key of the warehouse in the cellars of the castle,
The key to the chests in the sunken tower
Key Kavalorna,
Key
Key
Key
Key
The key to the door of the warehouse in the forge - not when it is not found (although I wonder what was inside that room).