3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elagin89 28.11.19 01:30 pm

How to enable Jogging? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hello!

Before playing the pirates 1.0.2, Persian when enabled, Ctrl was Jogging, only in the grass or in caves, slowly walked. Bought litsuhu 1.0.6 , now Persian very slow walks. Ie 2 choices - very slowly or run headlong. How to turn average running back?
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crystal Lion 28.11.19

What other pirates? You're not lured to the games? Ugorayu with you. Played pirates 1.0.2 - 1.0.6 bought litsuhu )))))

d
dimon-alfa 28.11.19

Crystal Lion
It can mean Origins, only recently hacked last DLS

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 28.11.19

Crystal Lion
or maybe he's offline activation!

E
Elagin89 28.11.19

Played on the pirates (I mean offline activation!), the version was 1.0.2, bought litsuhu, the game just updated to version 1.0.6 I thought, the thing the patch fixed the race with Jogging. WHAT IS NOT CLEAR?))

v
vstorspb 28.11.19

Elagin89 wrote:
How to turn average running back?
Like, no way, or runs fast or walks slow. And began to walk slower after a patch, Vanille slow pace was faster.

M
MODERN_GEAR 28.11.19

vstorspb
The second patch fixed it. I like it here, and all the time you beat so-so. And if you really need the controller running, so it is necessary to have a gamepad

M
MadONYX 28.11.19

I play gaade from xbox. The problems with walking do not notice

x
xSaimanx 28.11.19

Still moved, this crap of Origins, or run over, or barely lagging :(
What is stopping them to tie the speed to the mouse wheel?

R
Rakov-Roman 28.11.19

For those who came here (like me ) the problem is that the character just walks and does not work to force him to write run information. Probably you have exhausted the inventory and so he only walks. Try to parse a couple of things for materials, the problem probably will be solved.

v
vstorspb 28.11.19

In the last or penultimate patch menu added slider control walking speed. Use.

V
Vladislav lip 28.11.19

Guys who have problem with regular Jogging. The character is constantly running. There is a solution.(WHEN playing KEYBOARD) Put your controller while you play from the keyboard to the standard default. And that's all. He was looking for and he solved the problem of remembering what put the controller and tried to configure it.