3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhenya Kovtun 28.11.19 01:30 pm

Permanent departures (Forza Horizon 4)

Please tell me, the game crashes every 15-20 minutes in a random moment, the latest version of Windows and the drivers for the video card, x-Tiki PC x3440 xeon 3.6 Ghz, 14 GB RAM video card amd asus rx470 4 gb, high is stable 60 FPS, the microphone was turned off, msi afterburner too, Avast was removed, still crashes. Tell me how to deal with it? The option of killing the conductor know, but not very comfortable to play. There are some wind with this situation?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
KyDecHuk666 28.11.19

Zhenya Kovtun
http://forums.playground.ru/forza_horizon_4/tech/vyletaet-966972/

Z
Zhenya Kovtun 28.11.19

aimwhKILLING
it all comments it is necessary to read ?

K
KyDecHuk666 28.11.19

Zhenya Kovtun
this means that your theme is not relevant, as it has already been created, discussed and closed

Z
Zhenya Kovtun 28.11.19

aimwhKILLING
A solution to the problem then what is?! Support is silent

K
KyDecHuk666 28.11.19

Zhenya Kovtun
I already threw the link on a discussion, read it, look for it!
I like the game came out, also took off every 15-20 minutes, the patch came out and all the flights are gone

V
Vanya Smirnov 28.11.19

Zhenya Kovtun
See, I had the same problem, there are two solutions that will definitely help: 1. Put the paging file on 12-16 GB(that's how much, not less). 2. Exactly solve the problem-reinstalling Windows, I 5 times of 5 helped with these departures

m
mixxxacik_ 28.11.19

Tried to remove the graphics on low?

T
Tdante 28.11.19

Neither method helps. Departure 90% at a live event and just random in a free session. This crap with the network code of the game. By the way, is exacerbated by the rates at auction.

l
latti 28.11.19

to start the game, unload Explorer (explorer.exe) and play - missions zero, there are no other options