3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0v3rfl0w 28.11.19 01:30 pm

Timelimit in the game. Facepalm... (Expeditions: Viking)

Such a bummer I wasn't expecting, it turns out the game gives a certain amount of time to complete, and this time, IMHO, is not enough. I didn't really get involved in the game, and voila, read gaming message supposedly out of time, the path came to an end.... Who of developers in the head could have come this idea? Simply no words, except a Mat of several floors. The feedback on the incentive game, too, rightly contend, that spent 2 dozen hours on the game will not return, and to beat it all over again just too lazy. I write to know if the game is much liked, it go faster xD
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 28.11.19

0v3rfl0w
3 times pereproshel and never saw the first passage takes on the force for 9 hours in order to go through and learn the subsequent passage and even less for obvious reasons.

0v3rfl0w 28.11.19

GG4
Time in-game meaning, is measured when moving on the world map, where halts can be done.

R
Rolento 28.11.19

Please how many of you took the way to England by ship. Ordered the large and slow (from elm in my opinion, to trade) and now I think they did it.

0v3rfl0w 28.11.19

Rolento
To England I didn't xD
Although the ship is ordered, with emphasis on load and speed, but never had to try it, the game surprised surprise about time...

r
raspisnoy1 28.11.19

I hate timelimit....in the ini is not it....even to start the game don't want to until I find how to remove this stupidity
the family has its black sheep and as always the team of developers will squeeze a thread of an offended God Butthead,I think that makes some flavor to the game.....would give him the time in minute to time to escape from a burning skyscraper with no working Elevator....so his wife was given 5 seconds per month

Z
ZloiDoK 28.11.19

And when it ends this time? Ride across Britain understand and it appears we must hurry!

B
Blaster Dark 28.11.19

Like, 3 years since the beginning of the story, or rather 3 years will require the School to convince the king... And do not even know, although on the map swerge line showing like day and month - maybe when you get to the end?

R
RedPriestRezo 28.11.19

0v3rfl0w
The passage of the prologue is given 1 month of game time, after the departure of 3 years.

K
K0nsul 28.11.19

Sailed from Denmark as soon as it completed the side quests and collected your herd + 3 mercenary. Turned out pretty quickly. Don't understand, what else is there to do for so long? Now Modra beat the Picts with the support of Northumbria and I got even half of the time has not passed yet, and I performed all tasks of bounty hunting, and in General, I feel, has left only the capital Pictuie to capture and end the game. How can you not get somewhere in it?

V
Verzor 28.11.19

I agree. Also do not like when customized.
Can patches what bungled...

0v3rfl0w 28.11.19

Found the solution guys. You can rewind time back to the console command advancetime -24 (without the brackets), the console is called the default button (minus). This command takes time for 24 hours, you can enter larger values. Rewound back a couple of weeks and voila, I don't have znova through the entire hemorrhoids from the beginning. Thank you guys from the forum steam.

F
Fayrus 28.11.19

raspisnoy1
Much. =D
0v3rfl0w
Thanks bro.

r
raspisnoy1 28.11.19

0v3rfl0w
you're just KRASAVA! programmare thank you for this fit! good luck to you

A
Artyom119 28.11.19

0v3rfl0w
Hi after version 1,0,3 advancetime code -24 not working

K
Kovboy belomor 28.11.19

Artyom119
Don't know no help I just downloaded the trainer from fling,has cut in it a quick upgrade,then kerf code -48 hours.Time is not moving and the building built.

o
olegs1974 28.11.19

I solved this problem differently, found in the Internet Council. Need to open the config file with Notepad at C:\Users\Documents\My Games\the Viking Expeditions\Config and replace the line TimeGameOver=True on the line TimeGameOver=False

D
Drago22 28.11.19

olegs1974
And do not tell it does not hurt the passing game and getting the ending.