3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
complect 28.11.19 01:30 pm

Bug. Not on Obosnik (Metro Exodus)

Hi all.

The Location Of The Caspian Sea. Caught the bug, not on obosnik. Th only did not, and could be dismantled and changed in Aurora. All weapons works and recharges boinic no. Clean, only no.

Nobody faced?
8 Comments
Sort by:
g
gami91 28.11.19

encountered.have not yet found a modification with barabani store

g
gami91 28.11.19

But he's already at the end of the game there...So run with it long will,who won the barrel

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 28.11.19

As is now fashionable to talk of developers of ryazapov: Not a bug, but the feature ;)

A
Alex_RF 28.11.19

complect
The same garbage I have, the only glitch in the entire game. But I'm there on the Caspian sea found box magazine for 10 rounds, with him all was fine. That's just sorry bro, but I can't remember where you found it. But he's just there.

F
FsTanDar 28.11.19

gami91
I drum in the desert found

Y
Ygrumyi 28.11.19

Alex_RF
complect Near the destroyed bridge with the pipes in the car type van

E
Edoktor718 03.11.21

I recently had this bug at the Novosibirsk level. I solved the problem simply: I took out a backpack, changed the killer drum from a six-shooter to a triple-shooter, removed and took out the backpack again and returned the six-shooter. Presto! The killer is working properly again.

d
drez199 16.11.22

This bug with a chipper occurs only when you use the trainer for ammo, checked. To fix this bug, reset the readings of the cartridges using the table (change the modification on the armor), turning off the trainer for cartridges, then try with the trainer. In my case, this is how I discovered the bug.