3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genus133 28.11.19 01:32 pm

Does not start in full screen mode (Fallout 4)

Hi all, the game doesn't want to run in full screen mode, stops responding , or blinking hard. Generally refuses to work normally. In windowed mode everything is OK rules the maximum speed is. The driver updated. Nvidia 860M. Windows 8.1. Cton know in Chom problem ?
21 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jino_man 28.11.19

Genus133
run the launcher in the settings untick the window mode, and specify the size of your monitor

G
Genus133 28.11.19

Jino_man
I know how to enable full screen mode, that's not the problem. The problem is that the game is buggy in this mode. Crashes.

p
puc7 28.11.19

Genus133
The game crashes or stupid folds? I have just a couple of times the screen Gus had to turn and go back

G
Genus133 28.11.19

puc7
She's even acting weird. if you just turn on, just black screen and Choate ships. Then an error that the program potechet all. And if you run and roll immediately, it will start loaded in minimized mode and then when launching the game, it seems like the blinking and braking.

x
xXHASLXx 28.11.19

I do not know as at you, but I have not flown nirazu)

G
Genus133 28.11.19

xXaLexX
In window mode I have also all OK. But in full Choate does not want. Although license.

d
davian025 28.11.19

I solved the problem at least fractionally shorter in the launcher handle window mode without frame put window resolution max what it is then change the resolution standard that is in the launcher and put in the end game like in Windows. mode without frame but full screen is the only solution that I found.

J
Jino_man 28.11.19

Genus133
so just write, why to write one and then edit another

c
cchheellRUS 28.11.19

davian025
The same problem! Did the same thing)

H
Haron_one 28.11.19

I probably found the solution to the problem, maybe it was an accident, but still.
First, I downloaded the beta patch 1.1.30 (http://www.playground.ru/files/patch_fallout_4_beta_patch_1_1_30-108758/), installed it, but whenever I run a black loading screen unfolded in full screen and just went infinite loading, were only saved by the task Manager, I'm tired of this, maybe before you could at least quickly close the game, and then had to Tinker. So I ran a cache integrity check and restore the files that were replaced by this patch. After, I did the following: opened the launcher, put windowed mode without frames, saved, closed the launcher, went to C:\Users\Имя user\Documents\My Games\Fallout4 then I opened the file Fallout4Prefs.ini. Now the most important thing: find these lines
bTopMostWindow=0
bMaximizeWindow=0
bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=0
iSize H=***
iSize W=****
You should be all spelled out, where the zero zero, where a unit there unit, and the screen resolution put your real.
After that open the game through steam or through the root folder, the main thing is don't click the settings if pressed, press cancel, in any case not take.
That's all, just click play
Opisie, if someone works

A
Artem Kurovskiy 28.11.19

Haron_one
Yes it worked, thank you

E
Edvard Ivanov 28.11.19

Haron_one
Thank you very much, procolo

s
strelokvik 28.11.19

Haron_one
Works!!! from the heart :)

H
Haron_one 28.11.19

Always please)
PS is it Me or no one else found a solution to the problem with full-screen mode? How far is he was looking for, never found

D
Dmitry Konash 28.11.19

Works great if you do manipulation fallout4prefes.ini and change the resolution to 1920, but falls fps. How to run it on 1366, but in full screen mode?

H
Haron_one 28.11.19

I'll make a little amendment in the way to fix the screen resolution. After the latest patches from the gazebo now do not need to cast with the beta patch which I wrote earlier, just go to Fallout4Prefs.ini and in the same lines as before to set the desired screen resolution, however, the recommendations about the launcher remains in force, so do the same as in my previous guide, just without installing the beta patch. All good)

m
maksimilyan1987 28.11.19

Haron_one
Almost all of it, but I bFull Screen=0 changed to 1. Lie to the Truth. And the game is working in fullscreen mode.

N
Nukemall 28.11.19

Also suffered with this nonsense, the game run in full screen mode 3-4 times. It turned out that the thing in the drivers built-in graphics processor Intel HD Graphics, or rather sitting in their tray application, which resented the change permissions pop - up bubble notification did not give the game to initialize the normal graphics card. Solved this problem is simply to find the application icon, right click to bring up the menu and turn notifications off(or enter the configuration app and disable notification in it).

i
ihvan2001 28.11.19

To start in full-screen mode need a program fullscreenize. It is necessary to first game to run in windowed mode then go to the program and enable full-screen mode.

y
yura kaunov 28.11.19

found this article the incentive may help someone .Put a tick in the Window mode and Without frame. Saved In the folder where Fallout 4 find the file Fallout4Prefs.Go and look up the strings
bMaximizeWindow=1
bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=0
iSize H=1080
iSize W=1920