3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 28.11.19 01:32 pm

File sharing GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The theme for the exchange of original game files. Forbidden:
• links to cracks/game cracks;
• reference to commercial file sharing (DepositFiles, Letitbit, etc.).

Recommended file sharing sites:
• RGhost, Zippyshare and others that do not require a captcha and waiting links;
• Yandex.Drive, Cloud Mail.Ru and other cloud storage.

For the exchange save, there is a special topic.
149 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimoros 28.11.19

Evgeniy Ignatovich
You paradoxical. Why? So you say give a link to the Internet and I'll download, but then refute that are not able to download, but Oh well. Ask someone to do 100% compression of this file, therefore its size will decrease significantly. Then let this man fill up the file on any file sharing service and then download from there. I'm sorry, but at the moment I'm a little busy and can't do, good luck to you in solving your problem.
P. S. But it's much simpler to go to the store and exchange it for a working.

L
Lex Slim 28.11.19

There are a lot of people supposedly ask for help, but it seems that they're just waiting for a kick in the ass for any actions about which you know the answer yourself.So modern society is arranged, what is going to the Internet for every step in their lives.

t
t830x 28.11.19

That give, 4 drive :D

q
qurus 28.11.19

It is not necessary to float myself or any other , go get married on the normal version. Just goes installation -this entire process and left the file won't help you still get the error on which the thread stage. How will you cram these files are between 3 and 5 disk on my CD record? I am sure that after your drive you will see the message to insert disk 5. Well this is Rockstar there file checking, defense , all that , it is necessary to you . And bunglers should be responsible for their marriage. In General it looks like the pirated CDs from the market , torent they say, do not pull on speed. No?

E
Evgeniy Ignatovich 28.11.19

Levokos
Levokos
Fallen Demons
I meant the full version. Time I have a problem with one disk I can't install the entire game.
And download full game with 64 GB,I'll be a very long time,so I asked maybe someone knows where can I download file 4 drive.
File hangs around 7гб.

K
KonukUA 28.11.19

In the PM! Can You Help!?

A
AaAtTtAaA 28.11.19

It is easier to change the music guy, you're above people wrote!

a
astra30naft 28.11.19

The problem is that after installing several mods cars the game crashes after a while. How to fix it? Need the original archive with the machines.

V
Vladimir1203 28.11.19

astra30naft
Need a copy of it in the first place to do!
Can help,but if you say specifically which files need!

a
astra30naft 28.11.19

vladimir1203
The fact that I'm a noob in these matters,and to change the already boring details (clothes,cars)desirable,especially as the cars in the game IMHO - crap.The game was 97% ,were only Different ( 14-16). Passed without cheats and other help stuff. Playing pirates from 3dmgame because in our neck of the woods doesn't pay for the license. I passed all the missions weirdos on gold,and the plot had a few left to beat. I wanted to make a normal clothes and cars,to somehow revive the interest in the game, but instead made himself of problems,of course you can reinstall the game,but kick it as long. Save your have on your computer (the progress of 97.5%). Probably the archive with the name vehicles.rpf because in it lie all the cars in the game?! Or need to change the archive x64e.rpf

V
Vladimir1203 28.11.19

astra30naft
I will throw you an original archive x64e.the rpf,but as far as I know,the vehicles.the rpf not only there.

v
varenuha2uha 28.11.19

astra30naft well, you're a cool gamer . sorry no you online .

a
astra30naft 28.11.19

varenuha2uha
Bro,I live in a village near the Caspian sea (30km). I'd be happy to make money on litsuhu buy a normal computer, hold the net with WI-FI. But it is just a dream for a number of reasons. I am on this pirate delayed 3 months denyushku. I like GTA, though, and only play with the 4th part in it. But the clothes of the character's in the 5th part (I believe) could do it,cap the franc in General sucks,no fontazii,would make beautiful labels,t-shirts, too, a little more interesting. Michael in wear that same black suit. With Trevor, it is clear - he is crazy,and the camouflage at least have. I also do not like that in the game the cops appear straight packs. To run the city firing it's just hard. Helicopters several times appeared straight overhead, bullets flying right at you,no one will miss. This situation is simply unrealistic for real life, I understand the game is a game. But to shoot standing around the corner in the subway or tunnel under the bridge is not interesting and monotonous. By the way with all my progress in the game in the graph of ALL DEATHS 0.

Late will flood your screens in profile. On the rare transport,maps, robberies and so on. For example, a photo at omega in the garage when I collected all the UFO wreckage.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 28.11.19

http://maniamods.ru/forum/2-150-1

a
astra30naft 28.11.19

Author_Nick
I'm already downloading the files I needed,he kindly provided vladimir1203 but thanks for the answer

R
R.a.d. 28.11.19

Guys, I have such a sensitive request: I would texture the clothing of the main characters (Franklin, Michael and Trevor) in the usual format PNG. Only standard, no modified, together with normalmaps and other maps.
And still it would be nice the texture of the clothing of the main characters from GTA Online (the women, the Negro and the hipster) is also in PNG format and with normalmaps and other maps.

The is not possible to download, install, retrieve, and delete the game. And you do something that, I think, do not lose anything.
If someone will throw, I'm just going to pray for him.

M
M0n_L1k3 28.11.19

Urgently need original machine files enus hontley
namely, huntley.yft,huntley.ytd and huntley_hi.yft
I should be grateful to those who will throw

A
AntohaZ38 28.11.19

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2HiL/D1ADDUzfe

f
ffdv Acrobat 28.11.19

Standard vehicles from GTA 5!! Divided into groups!
Including all released today the DLC!
https://yadi.sk/d/1fuMUnm2tN6XL

Can someone come in handy!!
The archive weighs 1.66 gig!!!!
Spoiler

And here is a list of vehicles(with photos) gta 5! well, we can have someone realties
https://yadi.sk/d/dlDmAQFyqWtMh

Spoiler

M
M[A]X 28.11.19

ffdv
Thanks, can come in handy. What version of the game saved?