3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.09.19 02:52 pm

Is it worth Buying? (Insurgency: Sandstorm)

In General, the question to those who are already playing (Beta 2) or played the first Insurgency.
Played old Insurgency and the like, but the game already got a bit tired, say for 2018,year.
So here is what has changed the physics of moving and shooting, and how interesting to shoot in terms of recoil of the weapon? Serious: bugs, lags, freezes, poor optimization, I hope is not present?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demons97 13.09.19

Chuck_Norris_
Definitely worth it! The game is on top, hardcore, realistic, much better than the other child could use and d*RMO, but Survari definitely not superior. One plus there cheaters will not be guaranteed, even in the first they were not, for the entire game no one did.
The bugs are found but rarely, on the optimization game is not lame, but you won't get if the ping is good, I know)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.09.19

Demons97
Well then definitely worth a try if all height and no chiterov!

M
Metalist1925 13.09.19

Chuck_Norris_
Yes. But only if a Bunch less. Optimization in ince sad

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.09.19

Metalist1925
Bought play everything is fine except for the optimization which is to say not very, but would be developed as promised to fix it, but they always promise but in 70% of cases it is not doing this... the Engine is crap for low-end PCs and especially network code only in Fortnite on it well done, just developed, wrote that supposedly turned to Epic Games for help to the above problems, hope to solve in these shooters should all fly differently this shooter can be called a stool...

M
Metalist1925 13.09.19

Chuck_Norris_
but they are no where really, and not corrected even in the ancient optimize sourse

T
The_Igromator 13.09.19

What can I say? Played in the beta. Mainly ran in the coop. Koop is one to one in the first games from New World Interactive. As well run, clean point, shoot bots. But it's interesting to play, bots are not stupid, although most are many as elsewhere. Sounds of the game are better in my opinion, the animation and everything became more smoother or something. Las though the old engine was, but still the picture for the game made good. Here UE4 well perevoploschat the game, gives new ideas and new and fresh perspective on the game. Very cool explosive effects and direct kicks from the explosions.
As for the gameplay and shooting. The weapons of the shaft. Like feature to the tactical reload, or really anybody not know about it or just not use it. The meaning of it, that you sacrifice your ammo and throw the empty or not empty magazine on the ground, with the inability to lift it. Thus, the developers give the choice to the player, either you put the 5 remaining bullets in the unload and leave empty the clip or throw it nafig, thus the weapon faster recharge... all here if contrived, then you can shoot it the entire store of stupid to throw out all the horns on the ground. The bonus is that the tactical reload is still faster than normal. But in the rush of battle is a useful thing. For example it is better to throw polmagazina and charge full than to face the fact that you have vnezapno run out of ammo. Well, plus this is animation)) it Looks sound effects, professionally, and impressively.
Bought and have no regrets. About the performance... Yes, there are drawdown, and percent I have not weak now. But the operative is eating for 12 GB, so gotovita

R
RTYWD 13.09.19

The_Igromator
8 gigs operatives will be enough for this game

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.09.19

RTYWD
maybe the most minimal and enough need the most important thing to shrink the pool of textures on low and shadow resolution to 256 x 256, and to the surprise of graphics not too will subside

R
RTYWD 13.09.19

Chuck_Norris_
Which map are you playing?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.09.19

RTYWD
on the bottom of the gtx 960, and normally 70-110 fps on medium to low settings sometimes sags to 50,t but the game is not exactly smooth drops fps a lot.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 13.09.19

aspec
There is no server and local mode, apparently if the game bent God forbid wakes with bots to play. And about the pirates didn't even know what to eat, I bought the incentive and came in a very even game of the year for me personally, that's only if the bugs are fixed.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 13.09.19

I play a little, do not see the point in buying this game, I play it every day for 15-20 minutes waiting in the lobby

M
Metalist1925 13.09.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
so the topic for a year. And just Yes, that in the last Stro that milking has not really play online very meager

i
iMelnikoff92 13.09.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Nonsense, played 150 hours, never waited for a search match more than 2 minutes