3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Indeika 28.11.19 01:33 pm

Create a clan! (Diablo 2)

SONPG ( Svideteli na onlaina pg, aka the son of GHGs) Are players with experience of playing on NG for more than 5-7 years. Fee hum! :With
PS.
Do not RUB this flood usernames topic, and even then the forum is dead...
90 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 28.11.19

If you do not parasite not masonite
QLinkee, *s nedorogo* and is it possible? 0_o

I
Indeika 28.11.19

Mind the drones over , the campaign continues

T
Torum. 28.11.19

Indeika
Wild boars in the pen hold with their clan members?

I
Indeika 28.11.19

Torum.
Yes Chet, I hike the boar)))

T
Torum. 28.11.19

Indeika
<;DDDDDD

A
Archon Guard 28.11.19

vhat subsided count your de all the main organizers of the themes, though vidosic what would be the life of the clan, but at least the screens nakraynyak and ruin the peace is such a noble occupation as the organization's top clan

m
mafuska 28.11.19

DELETEEND

soklan,it sho competitors?

P,C,
ganhy - nybas

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 28.11.19

oops hi Lyosha

I
Indeika 28.11.19

mafuсka
You sho Coban? Hum come on and join the elite

I
Indeika 28.11.19

bd_sm[TDPG]
Hi!

R
ROMCHA1994 28.11.19

I read all the flood.. that's my opinion. Clan must consist of five characters is the barbarian, Amazon, paladin, necromancer, sorceress, as it was conceived by the developers, again for a joint race in the game it is simply on a quest to drive and what is most important is the fact that every Chara has its purpose barb agrit on all mobs and suffers a beating while the others knocked the mobs, the paladin only healer mainly works in conjunction with the barbarian while also beating it cures, Amazon support, keep mobs at a distance, the necromancer works in conjunction with the sorceress that cuts natural cuts and the witch's hitting their elements. But I for the entire game on ng have only seen twice this timvork, and I was actually the second time playing PAL all the patterns and I didn't have such as in WoW, Fig Hiller. No contributions were not all played in order 1) get dressed 2) go through the whole game without using wigs. 3) Give kicked the opponent who broke into our race for mephala or Diablo. Played not for himself, but for the sake of the clan who did not take the gear not of your class, and mules were kept on the strength of 1-2. Yes... those were the days...

R
ROMCHA1994 28.11.19

And then the fee and the good of your fee? You something in exchange will give the Membership in your clan? no. As for me you're just a fraudster will gather Runci to fit your needs and then ask Modera rubbed the topic, saying I did not collect from the people, they themselves gave me. No disgrace close the topic!

O
Obsessed 28.11.19

I read all the flood.. that's my opinion.
barb endures a beating
paladin exclusively Hiller
the necromancer cuts natural cuts
read and here is my opinion: it pobriti everyone on the forum from 3-4 years, so that the people may know D2 again, having lost touch with those who have already know. to run in the game, robbing korowai..

I
Indeika 28.11.19

ROMCHA1994
Write your ACC, what would my clan mates knew someone in the pen to keep.
PS If you decide to join, for you contribution vex
P. S. S. Runes are a Firka.

R
ROMCHA1994 28.11.19

And I'm on the forum though, and the top ten sitting as in principle and in d2, but not particularly care about the forum, and learned of Jenn with those who played. The forum came solely to discuss tactics with clan mates, let me remind the clan was of five people and broke up after the second reset so as could not ideal to gain armor for uber, the resets were very common, and if you consider the fact that I studied and worked like everyone else in the clan actually, the decay of the clan was predictable.

R
ROMCHA1994 28.11.19

You're talking about a pen you say? I AMC rocked on br and on br's something not shared ICQ and fell like.. actually during the Kacha burst ICQ all the boxes (at this time I low put) come for the computers to see the skull in the top left think to leave the city but before then he found the bastard who did it and he told me about custom murder for Runci, by the way ICQ ACC PK (IVC) and th he has some kind of a corral.

R
ROMCHA1994 28.11.19

about the clan I still think about it

I
Indeika 28.11.19

ROMCHA1994
You write your ACC!

R
ROMCHA1994 28.11.19

My main ACC Romcha

O
Obsessed 28.11.19