3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enzayn1 28.11.19 01:34 pm

Spontaneous switching weapons and styles for Dante (Devil May Cry 5)

Hello. I have this problem (or not). Shortly after, as Dante discovered in himself a powerful demon slapped the first time Urizen and gave him the cap of Faust here after this mission I started to get weird, namely: spontaneous switching weapons and styles, include the deceiver, press reception style and it automatically plays the Master of the blade and there with all the styles, interestingly, outside of fighting other styles work. Weapon during combat too, beating a rebel, then straight at the other weapon, then the other. Rebooted the game many times, tried different USB sockets (I think the problem is in your controller-sticking), once even stopped working melee attack, reassign 100% of the keys are also not working, after reboot worked. Somebody faced?

PC, pirates. playing on the controller (working).
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 28.11.19

Enzayn1
Shut down autocombo.

S
S3ran 28.11.19

Sounds like the game itself included.

N
NEMMESID 28.11.19

It's all because of Autocombo

E
Enzayn1 28.11.19

Exactly, don't understand why he was involved, half the game passed without him. Thanks for the help, I was upset.

D
DarkTenshi666 28.11.19

Enzayn1

If you play on the incidence, MB accidentally pressed on the right stick? press on the right stick sort of turns it autocombo.

D
Dansize 28.11.19

DarkTenshi666
there you hold down the right stick for a few seconds

D
DarkTenshi666 28.11.19

Dansize

Or so(forgot about that), maybe just the man did not notice as he activated the auto combo using the right stick.

D
Dansize 28.11.19

DarkTenshi666
well, in the top five haven't really played, but in the past noticed that spontaneously clamp the sticks, and don't see drew already attention to that this time so just enable auto