3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheLithium 28.11.19 01:34 pm

2% to the passing game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The people need help. There are very little to the cherished achievements. It slacsite stats(this is clear) and catch the last legendary fish. This creature lives in the lake Isabella, in the snow. I have maybe three hours of net gaming time spent to catch her. But still pull some fucking pikes. I already really starting to burn from it. All the other legendary fish was caught in 20 minutes, this just is not even eagle vision may not see it in the water. What is it? Glitch? Somebody faced with such and how me to be?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
sargatas 28.11.19

TheLithium
20 minutes? The question arises. On what you fish for them? Every big fish I have personally took no more than 5 mins With this fish was not a problem.

T
TheLithium 28.11.19

sargatas
20 minutes is the longest have been in lagrasse in the swamps. All too usually pecked with second and third getting. But this game kind of happening. That interested can who faced and coped with similar.

B
Blood Suslik 28.11.19

TheLithium
the fish I couldn't catch, and then stood on top of the lake, and caught in 5 minutes, where the Buffalo meet

F
Fishgrinder 28.11.19

TheLithium
Not doing maybe? I was trying to catch her in the middle of the lake, but then changed his fishing spot and caught her in the clearing near the shore the first time.

T
TheLithium 28.11.19

Blood Suslik
Fishgrinder
When I take the bait and include eagle vision highlights all the fish within a radius of fishing. Legendary should be seen immediately, it is healthy and red. I'm with rod activated vision for the lake walked, didn't even see her. And drift away in the river could?

F
Fishgrinder 28.11.19

TheLithium
Sail could not. Look vidosic on YouTube, where exactly to catch her. Again, I caught her near the shore with a stone. The clearing was relatively small...