3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Givara 28.11.19 01:34 pm

Bug with Prince (Metro Exodus)

In short, the situation is not one cultist killed, the Church was stunned, went quietly, Anna said well done, my ninja, white flash. Before the job with a tugboat traders she says that in the Church everything was quiet, that's a good idea and here as well. In the end, in tow pass stealth not bothering anyone, the captain asked the sailors to surrender, a white flash, swim to the bridge. The bridge is also not one cultist killed, was completely stealth, without a single contact with their eyes, just stunning. In the end, I go to Silencio, he yells that Katherine was gone, and dick with it, but for the unarmed children who were killed, I will answer, shouts of alarm and the Prince dies, like in case when I killed someone or at Church, or on the tug or on a bridge. However, everywhere was white flash and just not bothering anyone. 5 times beat the time, same thing. Che kind of nonsense?
27 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAsher12 28.11.19

Givara
Maybe you when the bandits were cleaned accidentally by a stray bullet or grenade the prisoners were killed.

G
Givara 28.11.19

KRAsher12
no, I released what was at the tower transmission lines, having cut his rope, he said he will pray for me. Then three more were bandyukov, in the house, in a cage, too, they were released, they were given the key to the room with night vision. And the Prince dies. They che there gotta be kidding me, the entire Chapter again to replay, though, what is the guarantee that again the same will not be. I pass on the lookout hardcore. Moreover, there is need to follow only 3 points. Not to kill anyone in the Church, in tow and on the bridge at the end. All, good ending Chapter. All done, got the bad ending, that was awesome

K
KRAsher12 28.11.19

Givara
Or are you still somewhere accidentally killed, or a bug, in any case, for you sorrow, too much...

M
Micr0 28.11.19

Catfish killed? Things in the camp returned?

G
Givara 28.11.19

KRAsher12
I'm 5 times the assault of the tug and the bridge pereproshel. In the Church, not bothering anyone or wouldn't tell Anna before the mission to tow that in the Church everything was quiet. Gorgeous bug, 12 hours cat in the ass. And there is no guarantee that the repeated passage of the head will not be the same. Because I am sure that no one touched from the local nerds.

K
KRAsher12 28.11.19

Givara
Nuuu replay the entire mission on your own risk or the train leaves without Prince

G
Givara 28.11.19

Micr0
And is it possible to kill? The guitar and the bear gave. Soma has not been touched, the last time he saw in the terminal when the trolley was taken away, he there ate the currency and the arch collapsed. But it's a scripted moment, I didn't shoot him even

G
Givara 28.11.19

KRAsher12
So there is then even possible to lose one, and to quarrel with the second, if the same bugs would be, it is still + bad ending of the game. Fucking developed, and even fatal bugs in the story quests, the choice is based and karma. First time I see such nonsense. Though first time playing on hardcore and killed in the Church then fanatics, some of them surrendered, just stunned them, killed them on the bridge, and also part surrendered, stunned and got the good ending with the Prince, and the second time passing game played through stealth, not bothering anyone, already knowing how to be, and got the bad ending. I do hereyu

M
Micr0 28.11.19

Givara
Like no, I didn't kill and got it, therefore I asked. It can kill also this game has one.

I have a similar situation was with the character in the next big Chapter (I won't spoil if suddenly), it seems everything is done as it should, but in the end, too bad the ending Chapter, dunno why
And so achivku with the collection crew has not received, but the game gave me a good ending... (27 hours raijer hardcore). Lol PPC campaign 2 more times to go to beat.
Bug to bug just

G
Givara 28.11.19

Micr0
I have already passed the game, so you can write who the bug was? The second time through. With Damir whether that was a bug? There is no need to kill slaves, to release those who were on the ship and get photos for Gul in the bunker, then he will remain

M
Micr0 28.11.19

Givara
Yes, it did, but only part of the mission was secretly, but killed only criminals, not slaves
and he left, bluntly was a shock for me

G
Givara 28.11.19

Micr0
well, here are roundnose scripts in the game. You may even have done it correctly, but put it in the place where you're not supposed to be crooked triggering the script, and then to fill up the head on the bad ending. Now I deliberately passed the head on the Volga river on a new, 2 hours passed. on Ranger the hardor, did only basic tasks, no one was killed as a full course of the Chapter with all the extra quests and open points on the map (12 hours completed) and lo and behold, Silanti surrendered and the Prince survived. Only edit in the stump I made it to that place, without equipment, ammo and upgrades. Just lovely, all did the same thing, only without the extra quests, and a good ending, and when performing additional and isseldovaniya the entire map is a bad ending, although it didn't kill anyone from the fanatics. Fucking parade Bagabandi scripts. We'll have more time to go, with all the quests, where to go next without the bear, guitar and heaps of equipment

T
True_Rivethead 28.11.19

Givara
So write an angry letter to the developers, let them make the patch.
And it's really kind of an unhealthy situation emerges.

g
ganjin 28.11.19

True_Rivethead
Where's tech support? Where to write? I only found on the website deep silver. Maybe 4A is the Russian? Online games not found.

g
ganjin 28.11.19

Givara
Strange of course. I have some thugs on a mission Volga kill, where the car next to another passenger and there is the ruins with the bandits, then even thought nothing will be bad ending, but no: Anna also told me that I'm a ninja, and at the end of the Prince remained alive (I'm only after found out that he may die). And soma age I killed. Kill it in the terminal, where a trolley. Hang three bodies and a bell (as far as I remember). Call him a bell and bring down upon him the iron, he then jumps out of the water at you, dying, and so remains. Achivku given. And this Prince is not affected.
PS. Remember three Electrobras under the lightning rod stood (between the terminal and the building with a passenger car), and fireball attacks. Maybe there is an option that they die? But from us there is nothing depends on us and it was nothing like that. I stood inside the cage, while lightning grenadilla. Probably just a joke, like father and son, who listen to tape)

T
True_Rivethead 28.11.19

ganjin
If I knew where to write you need...

V
Vodevi1 28.11.19

Faced with the same problem(

V
Vodevi1 28.11.19

I have a suspicion that it is because of the murder of surrendered bandits

A
Alpharius20 28.11.19

Vodevi1
Well akuete, now bandits (surrendered) can not kill, from the point of view of common sense, given that the location you strip one and a thug - not the most honest person in the world, and upon delivery he had a weapon at his side bags, I would back to him did not turn... and knock him out, not very humane, tea on the nature of the case, the monster is what will find his unconscious body and eaten alive, or returned to life and will join another gang and let's new honest people to offend, in short gutted ;)
Let's all monsters in the red book inside. Well, GG them agrit, close, climbs into their territory and they just live, eat, and breed, not the order )))

y
yar1097 28.11.19

Micr0
In General it is impossible any man to kill any cultists or bandits or anyone else.