3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackil_Lovecraft 28.11.19 01:35 pm

Treasury in Nova Aetas (Mount & Blade)

Good time of day. Question to people who played or play mod for Warband Nova Aetas (A New Era). Rebuilt your castle, sent one of his people for the position of Chancellor, and when he wanted to hire Ministers. the Chancellor tells me that the need for each Minister 10000 gold, and the Treasury 0. In the fashion of diplomacy, the Ministers hired free of charge, and through the Treasurer and replenished the Treasury, and what is there to do I do not understand something.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 28.11.19

Jackil_Lovecraft
Maybe like the fashion of the Vikings: go to his throne room, talk to the main Spanish your responsibilities, see the Treasury of the Kingdom and improve it.

s
shadowsv 28.11.19

Jackil_Lovecraft
in the dialogues with the Chancellor should be able to replenish the coffers from their personal money.
or you can wait for the end of the week when the Treasury will be enriched by the taxes.

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 28.11.19

shadowsv
Yeah, already figured out the end of the week I was given 17 thousand to the Treasury,to them I hired a Treasurer, and it is possible to increase the coffers of their finances.

g
gorillas bu 28.11.19

Hello! Here's the thing, engaged in the structures of their Castles, at the General island, well on sites where freely and faced with the fact that more than 7 Castles you can't build a... I would like to know if this limit is such as to increase, at least up to twenty Locks? Perhaps in some script that can find and fix? Know you can colonize an island far away from civilization with attacama, but they were not interested, want to the General map at least with its built Castles to kink, Castles your own is cool, it is a pity that the city not with the same success on the General map to build 3 cities on the map at least, it would be cool, but with castles at the time, but to be more of them, and that seven will not be dispersed)))

M
Midnight2008 28.11.19

Friends tell me what to do what to do and where to go ..?' Situation Taka. Play as female characters. In the game (in the fashion of nova aetas) built his castle , began to develop to obygrat it. Glee I proposed to give my harouni for the husband that it would be recognized in the series worthy to wear the title neprikosaemye Queen, princesses, and so forth . With castles and lands. The difficulty lies in the fact that I ricac can't find Cavalera. It is logical that she is a warrior and a this topic shy . But that's not the problem with those with whom the conversation eventually fit and they are not against this marriage , these characters are all in one voice talking about what that August event. Which the idea in igawa period is in the month of August. I have the whole August iskatel , what kind of events can not understand . Tell me friends should know in more detail what to do ??? Bidu very thankful '.