3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 28.11.19 02:52 pm

Is it possible to mount the camera behind the back of the PC? (Devil May Cry 5)

It's just crazy infuriating when playing on the gamepad! The camera stands still, and the hero there-here runs. Not only is this very unusual and annoying, so sometimes I have blind fight, because the enemies outside the visible area of the fall. And I'm sorry, that's not Shiva, my corny fingers and hands is not enough to move, fight and even curve camera twist! A keypad-mouse rules, but the camera behavior strange and clumsy.
In General, is it Possible to mount the camera behind the back of the PC? Whatever the camera is looking wherever and GG.

P. S: how to enable pinning the enemy with one click, and awkward all the time trigger to keep.
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan313 28.11.19

You're still in the first part not played)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 28.11.19

I do think the camera is kind of weird. It's difficult to describe, but somehow it is not comfortable to turn the camera while driving.As if the camera and the character from different games, there is no communication between camera and character. Something like that).
Clatter on R3, you can quickly switch back to the character.
And the need to clamp the sight is generally a separate issue,and I'm already tired of writing about it.

w
walkris 28.11.19

Alexey Ryazantsev
in the game there is an option to zoom out camera from Persian

w
walkris 28.11.19

Spoiler

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 28.11.19

walkris
Absolutely useless customization.

G
GuyverDark 28.11.19

To the camera was and followed the character, including the chamber of heroes", and in fact, all the settings in the upper right corner.

J
Joker6241 13.06.21

GuyverDark
But the ethno does not fix it behind her back, which is what the author of the branch asked about

S
Sisu datu 28.06.21

Not