3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mimoritma 28.11.19 02:52 pm

Thrown from the train when crossing from the Caspian sea in the summer. (Metro Exodus)

In General, after the conversation with Anya, when called to the table, I approach the door, click on the transition in the other room and see how my Persian flying from the train and dies. Moreover, if you go not immediately, then place the drop will be different.
At the previous location could not pass the game and lowered the difficulty, then returned, could it be because of this and what to do at all?
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
valsid 28.11.19

mimoritma
To restart the level, restart the game

m
mimoritma 28.11.19

valsid
Did so, did not help.

S
STALTEK 28.11.19

Even as options if didn't help restart the game and restart the mission then try pereustanovit the game if pirates the Repack other download try or save download them lecturing on each Chapter here's what occurred to find a trainer with flight function *go through the objects* if they are absurd twist game settings maybe it can help.

P
Prosto12345 28.11.19

I lowered the resolution to minimum,and helped me try also.

s
sinner12 28.11.19

at me too such was,but several times I restarted the mission and one time I was lucky

m
mimoritma 28.11.19

STARTEK, lowered the resolution to minimum and it helped, but what the connection can not understand.

S
STALTEK 28.11.19

mimoritma
it's the mystic underground)) personally, I did restart Missy had moments when I get stuck or have failed after a restart of the mission in the same place all the rules is also not clear to learn

D
DED95 28.11.19

It was the same with the third attempt I went to the location, I don't know how, just in front of the door stood a little more, what would prigrezilos all, something like this