3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tr1ada 28.11.19 02:52 pm

Realized (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Guys? I have a Question yesterday was playing (the campaign mode) and I do not understand still why Celebrimbor left the body of Talion and moved into Galadriel?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
marsh resident 28.11.19

Tr1ada
Talion saw that the elf subjugated of Isildur (Nazgul) and it seemed to him that Celebrimbor tyrant. in spite of him, out of pity for the enslaved a few millennia to Isildur tracker kills it rassamaxa forever. this aroused the anger of Celebrimbor, and the dispute it turned out that if Talion is the key to revenge for the family and other people the elf wants to dominate Mordor (and in the future - and the Earth) like Sauron
and when Celebrimbor see that their aspirations are not the same, he betrays his colleague, finding in the face of Altariel a new home for themselves. Altariel just elven warrior. not to be confused with Galadriel where she is

T
Tr1ada 28.11.19

marsh resident
hmm, okay, just would have been Russian voice I would have understood, and so have to read subtitles, well, it is clear in principle, it turns Talion wearing a ring, leash due to the fact that would protect Mordor and middle-earth including? but the darkness he did not succumb?

P
Princess_Darsy 28.11.19

Tr1ada
at the end of the war of shadows will be a cutscene, which tells the fate of Talion

m
marsh resident 28.11.19

Tr1ada
the game developers tried to adjust the plot events of the Lord of the rings. and there are known nine Nazgul leaving Minas Morgul and start the hunt for the ring. Talion is one of the nine. he lost himself and became a slave of Sauron. because nine rings as we know transform and enslave their adherents.
unfortunately developed in terms of plot so decided to make

T
Tr1ada 28.11.19

marsh resident
yesterday I've seen it all, Yes indeed the ring killed him, but then he still came out of the darkness, when he was overthrown Sauron?!, just who was deposed? Celebrimbor? I saw that when the eye is destroyed the elf took off and flew towards the Mountains, all right?

m
marsh resident 28.11.19

Tr1ada
have you not ever watched the movie Lord of the rings? when the hobbits brought to Mordor a real ring of Sauron and thrown into the fires of mount doom then Sauron is destroyed.
Talion came out of the darkness but that's only his spirit, soul. in the world of the living he has not returned.
but what happened to the Ghost of Celebrimbor we didn't bother to explain. only the fact that he was released and flew away.
it can be assumed that he will not rest in peace because theirs a new ring (pale blue, which forged Talion and Celebrimbor) is not destroyed and did not depend on safronovoi ring.

g
gliga142 28.11.19

Cool done that Talion has in fact become evil against evil and kept for a while the onslaught of Sauron , but do not perceive the meaning of this - as it turns out his main objective was to see and disagree with Celebrimbor , and then still would have fought or not , but would find the ring and the story would go like in the movies - type weakened the onslaught of the orcs .. Well, actually beautifully thought out in any case - it is surprising to see that in slash-sandbox consisting of 99% of the batch )))