3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpitfireD 28.11.19 02:52 pm

The mission of the Faith [Spoilers] (Far Cry 5)

Guys, faced with a very unpleasant bug. During the mission where you have to kill Vera, directly after her murder have to go the bunker and rescue the Sheriff, but when I approached him, instead of the cut scenes appeared a black screen and all. If you click load last point, it will load just the picture, where the Sheriff is standing still and I can't move. Open the map I could and made a quick move to another point. From this point the quest is not complete, that is, the region is considered not passed, and return to the job I can't either. I believe I caught a critical bug and I will have to take on the new?
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
ps203 28.11.19

Oh, those bugs. When the patch will be released. It is save to fly, have to first pass the game, the quests are not completed.

S
ShadowM88 28.11.19

ps203
Hmm,I was not like this.But the game freezes when you start a New Game(this is if you are already saving from the other passage)

d
dima_quant 28.11.19

I was playing on a single breath of 100%, a couple of times the night was long (3 hours) and all

B
BatmaN89 28.11.19

SpitfireD
Confirm, too, that there's a black screen and all kapets sailed...

B
BatmaN89 28.11.19

SpitfireD
Now managed to get passed this bug. In General loaded with CT. Is the Sheriff still and thick. At this point you start to move the mouse, press buttons and walk to chakat space randomly and after 15-20 seconds he is behind bars and is continued as necessary... do Not know a coincidence or what, but this way I helped...

D
DS_Mith 30.07.20

SpitfireD
I was able to bypass this bug. Tell. Moved to another point on the map. Then go and perform any task. After this do not move into the bunker of Faith, and on location nearby. Come walk or fly (if you have the skill to land in the air) into the hopper, and before reaching the bunker you start Katainen with the Sheriff. Then you get a black screen, but to move you can just open and close the binoculars. If the markers of the mission, it all happened, if not, but try a couple more times. I got things the first time. Good game)

S
SpitfireD 30.07.20

DS_Mith
Thanks, of course, but it's been two years and I have long passed))

D
DS_Mith 30.07.20

Well, I just recently passed the game and almost threw it because of the bug. Been looking for a solution that ultimately did everything myself) I Hope that someone can help.

A
Artemmon 12.11.21

What do I do if I scored enough points in the Verona region, and I do not come into conflict with her? Just run around the map

N
Nikola1957 16.12.21

Artemmon
This is already covered in detail in another sub-forum .... there is no technical problem here. most likely. It's just that your assessment of the sufficiency of the number of points does not coincide with the assessment of Vera .... or you are not running there. Just try to move to any outpost.