3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AssAssinWIthBrotherHood 28.11.19 02:52 pm

Impressions from the full game. v.2 [PC] (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

The game is SUPER. Went for 2 days but due to the fact 1. WAITING FOR PART 3!!!!!!
157 Comments
Sort by:
v
vad231437 28.11.19

Q-Tarantello20
Where did you see Altair in charisma.
----------------------------------------------------------
Yubisoft still sticking to his skin in their games. So Altair is not only charismatic, but also a cult.

PS: I do Not understand people who write that the brotherhood were held for a day or two. How do you do it? The first time I passed this game about three weeks. Of these, seven nights (I still work) went to the solving of puzzles of truth. Even five - for the development of the city. The rest - the passage of the story and side missions, which I, of course, scored at the end+of the catacombs. Plus the time for pumping brotherhood. Yes, the destruction of the towers. And I'm not doing nerd stuff in the form of a 100-percent passing.

_
_Vectorman_ 28.11.19

The game(so to speak) the whole screen.Graphics,gameplay,music is good,even excellent,but ... cenary .We must not forget that it is an epilogue to AC2!But the best,I believe the first part.It is suitable for all criteria,but especially in cenario!
And Yes,about the economy,someone asks you to impede the economy of Rome(it's additional quests),just keep as it was before the arrival of Ezio!

v
vudu... 28.11.19

vad231437, you know, just any shkoloty like me a lot of time unlike You. I also found this game somewhere for more than 3 days, almost all these days been up at the monitor.
PS. liked the game except the ending

L
LONG24 28.11.19

Collectible I personally do not vedb it's ASASIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
BlackMister 28.11.19

The game is just cool!!!!!!I have it for 1,5 day!!

A
Arw13 28.11.19

The game is excellent! It is a pity that short story. I held her for 2 days. Now pass since the beginning, but now I'm trying to collect the flags, and restore Rome (want to restore), shake asasinov assistants, and perform a secondary mission.:)

A
Archybald 28.11.19

Well, he asasin asasin, funny game, this part is not worse than others. Parohodik pirateck, rejoice. For the Jew Desmond would often run)

F
Fitterr 28.11.19

BlackMister
The game is just cool!!!!!!I have it for 1,5 day!!
What exactly cool? Do you think achievement in 1.5 days? The game is good, but very linear, the development of GG only in the story, the achievement - laughter! A game for students: middle and high school.

k
kusya 28.11.19

this is the best assassin's creed

a
ariados26 28.11.19

Good game, especially multiplayer cool

H
HyperXtream 28.11.19

Was 3 days.Liked everything only the plot dribbles,and everything else is super,no wonder I waited six months...

S
Shecurok 28.11.19

all super

B
BioTWare 28.11.19

Short(

[
[Zorro] 28.11.19

Passed addition the Disappearance of Leonardo. That's really interesting. Drew worse than the main story.

A
Arigo 28.11.19

well what can we say about the game? The Saboteur is the medieval version.

S
Sumasshedshiy Filosof 28.11.19

Yes the games are fun.. although in the end the Blues were ... didn't want to collect...

z
zimersz 28.11.19

[Zorro] that well, what's there to get carried away, one jumping, climbing and opening doors, and at the end of the dialogue between Ezio and Leonardo (paraphrasing):

- What the fuck Is Ezio?
- Who the hell knows Leonardo, none of our business.
- Well then, let's get out of here.
- Yeah...

And my phrase on the other side of the monitor and nuqui I've climbed here and there.

Well, actually I liked the game!

A
Alex Shepard [Paragon] 28.11.19

hi, please sync the save game with project legacy and throw back at me is an error, I beg you
rghost.EN/4920820

S
STRENG 28.11.19

I did not like the game became kind of boring and routine. Particularly annoying to destroy the Borgia towers and rebuild shops. I personally expected more from the game, because its average rating in the magazines 9 points! But it was not really, I think part 2 is better. The game is short it's only 2 PM and a special plot twists not seen and will not speak, so as not to spoil the impression other people, but one thing I will say, the armor of Brutus complete d and the armor of Altair from 2 parts were much steeper, and the characteristics and in appearance. Although this is my opinion, I personally believe that the game and like only true lovers of assassins, etc.

[
[Zorro] 28.11.19

khimeraz
Well, after the truths and make the right decisions, that we slip for the entire game, even as it originally looks.