3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 28.11.19 02:53 pm

What about the owners of monitors 21х9? (Devil May Cry 5)

Bought two and a half years ago, the monitor 21х9 and resolution 2160х1080. For all time, even with pretty old games had no problems all support. Already in very ancient is played beautifully in Full HD. But that game is stupidly had no support - it is shocking. That is very funny, is set in the permission settings 2160х1080, but the 16x9 screen with gray bars on the sides. Something real to do, or well it in the furnace if the creators really do not catch mice?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KiryshKa 28.11.19

The solution for 21:9, 32:9 & 48:9 monitors:

1)Download the patcher from here https://yadi.sk/d/LCkMr9XyroeZmg.
2)Unpack in a folder with the EXE file of the game.
3)Run patcher desired resolution and click Start.
4)Go in the game, set the desired screen resolution.

p.s. Information taken from here https://steamcommunity.com/app/601150/discussions/0/1839063537790448728/ version of settings for Steam(license) version https://yadi.sk/d/imkg4mzlZoj5UQ

f
fatallezzz 28.11.19

What about the owners of monitors 21х9?
Money back for a game on Steam, downloaded the pirates. Developed spit in my face, I spit them in the face in response, simple as that. But the game is good. Money would not be sorry. But, a matter of principle... And Resident Evil 2 21:9 support, but one office does...
Edvins wrote:
21х9 and resolution 2160х1080
2560х1080 you probably meant, it resolution 21:9 monitor.
I have a 32 inch LG that way.

f
fatallezzz 28.11.19

KiryshKa wrote:
The solution for 21:9, 32:9 & 48:9 monitors:

1)Download the patcher from here yadi.sk/d/LCkMr9XyroeZmg.
2)Unpack in a folder with the EXE file of the game.
3)Run patcher desired resolution and click Start.
4)Go in the game, set the desired screen resolution.
Helped, thank you. Is there any way that pieces of the interface in the left top and right bottom corner to move to the edges of the screen? Looks stupid, though, and certainly better than with black stripes to play

E
Edvins 28.11.19

KiryshKa
Everything is great! Thank you very much! And for old games, like the first Assassin, there is no options?

E
Edvins 28.11.19

fatallezzz
All right. This is its native resolution.

f
fatallezzz 28.11.19

Edvins wrote:
And for old games, like the first Assassin, there is no options?
The program Flawless Widescreen, it is a fairly large list of games. Indispensable for owners of 21:9, I myself for several years. The program is pretty good modifies the files of the old games, and in some cases stretch to 21:9 even the cutscene that is still rare.

You need to download and install the program, then it select the desired (already installed the game), and click the program Enable, then without closing the program start the game and play in the resolution of the monitor without black bars. After the game program can be closed. The only minus in General need every time before the game to open the program and select the game.

E
Edvins 28.11.19

fatallezzz
Super! The most valuable information! Already shake program! Thank You so mutch!

V
Vasek Vasekk 28.11.19

Right now would be in 2019 - to sit on the Monique 21:9
Lol.