3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostr184 13.09.19 02:53 pm

The most stupid mechanics in the game (Mad Max)

In Mad Max there are quite a few absolutely stupid mechanic, whether it be breaking down after couple of strokes steel wrenches, the need to collect water/to drink/to pour the gasoline/banks have the same and open the same door to collect scrap metal with horribly long animation, being able to quickly move with a stolen car chosen in the fortress, the cartridge chamber into which fit a large-caliber sniper bullets more than the shotgun, broken fuel system (two passing gas up the car twice - in the prologue, although he is guilty, thanks to the fuel tank)..

But the stupid created by the broken farmer-redneck in all of Avalanche Studios, in my opinion, this is a minefield.
More specifically the need to travel the entire map in a slow, non-armed machine without the possibility of rapid movement and neutralize 90 min with disgustingly long animation and the ability to explode, stepped on an antitank mine character (the guaranteed loss of progress, because neutralized minefields are not saved until you return to base).
And there is such a need, if you want to platinum/best v8 engine, a harpoon and caps.

And what do you think is the most stupid mechanic in Mad Max?
1 Comments
Sort by:
r
ruslan.yurevich2015 08.01.21

For me (fresh impressions, I'm playing right now) it's a dull and long animation of everything: take an object, get a gun, get in / out of the car, yomayo, these unnecessary gestures take a lot of time. The character jumps like a patient with rickets (hello free world, I'm going wherever I want, but I can't jump over a fence of 20 centimeters)