3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 28.11.19 02:54 pm

Whether the game is Russian voice? (Devil May Cry 5)

in the comments on the topic hacked Devil May Cry 5 several hours I grappled with a man who is not happy that the game is no Russian voice acting and in-game microtransactions

here's what I think about microtransactions

microtransactions in this game only need for that would be lazy players didn't bother with pumping no one is forcing you to buy here for real

just write your opinions about microtransactions, and how do you need Russian voice this part
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 28.11.19

mazinily wrote:
just write your opinions about microtransactions, and how do you need Russian voice this part
For microtransactions in General don't give a shit (if they do not break the game balance,although I doubt that single-coil in the game this is possible) and the voice acting I would like to see in any game,especially in quick action,as it is sometimes difficult to keep track of what is happening on the screen and reading the subs,it RPGхах you can leisurely read the dialogues.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 28.11.19

Let the voice leave the original joke we do not know how).
Earlier in the game, the voice acting I liked and now do for....bis!

O
Oleg Adrenalin 28.11.19

saa0891
in this game you voosche not to bother in the dialogue ...this is not a quest with tasks get in there pull it put.All of the combat,killed went on.

N
NecroTV 28.11.19

It is obvious that in a Japanese game voice would come out lousy, but there is widespread dialogue right during gameplay. and when you focus on the timings and the mobs, to read with no hands. So - the double-edged sword)

m
mazinily 28.11.19

Steve Taller
not all do off the voice acting all hope for the translators but those who translated part 3 they broke up

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 28.11.19

If the game has microtransactions, the developer can be blamed for the complication of obtaining progress

m
mazinily 28.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
the developers themselves said that microtransactions don't affect balance, they are here for the lazy players who don't want to bother with collecting the Orb as it was in 4 parts and then I bought and leveled up, no one is forcing you to buy

D
Devilor 28.11.19

Yes, without it not as((
Spoiler

f
fomir 28.11.19

To announced - enough to collect 60 thousand like, and some good teams voice - ready to take on that kind of money. It is necessary to organize simply, people will ask, people will do) the Main thing then all chip in 100 rubles, which is not a problem.

W
WarlokIII 28.11.19

Voice? The text is translated bad... the phrase Dante's wrong was translated as war Dante's? Yes, a bunch of examples. the insertion of the inept Russian memes from the boys Oh boys
Would be localized Russian voice, you could even forgive, but a gag in the text translation to shove worthless.
But in General. I don't particularly like the voice acting, but some games are nicer to play with them, but DMC is not included in the list of games that need a voice. First in the 4th part of the localization is not particularly set, and in the second.
Reuben Langdon and Dan Southworth, those who have given the voices of Dante and Virgil respectively 14 years ago should sound as it should be, because without their votes, Dante Dante and Virgil is not Virgil (the crown MORE POWER)

V
Vsevolod Mekryakov 04.10.20

WarlokIII
all Dmc passed with Russian voiceover except 2.5 appropriately because there is no voiceover.

W
WarlokIII 04.10.20

Vsevolod Mekryakov
I didn't write about the lack of voiceovers, but about their lousyness. It is better to listen to the original voiceover from the first medium lousyness than the Russian localization in the style of "ala Volodarsky". There should be an impact from the characters, and the Russian voiceover is more ruining.
And I even know why. It is less emotional often. Where the original is inflated - dubbing barely raises the voice. Where the original to swear to the full stock - dubbing maximum squeeze out of itself "bitch, fucking."
When dubbing on an emotional, linguistic level will be equal to the original - then yes, then there is a lot of sense to choose. And now. The game exchon? okay, so as not to be distracted by the subs - Russian voice acting. The game has in the arsenal of an iconic actor gamedev, and in the game of slanting on the drama? The original.
P.S. The taste and color of all markers are different. And if there is no decent replica of the original, why use Chinese markers?

S
Schrodinger_Cat 04.10.20

Dante's charisma depends too much on Ruben Langdon. Personally, I don't need voice acting.