3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimoha12312 28.11.19 02:55 pm

Give safe pliz (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

kids missing save please give a safe, preferably 90 percent
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black House 28.11.19

Throw off please a saved game with outstanding the last mission in the main campaign

B
Bartov 28.11.19

throw someone a save before the mission's lair

Z
ZSS666 28.11.19

Who can throw off save after the first episode, and already the second time I flew . Please

D
Denis Polgin 28.11.19

dimoha12312
Here it helped. Thank you my good man

S
SGA-22 28.11.19

That would not pass the prologue (dimoha12312) is necessary before the game to do in the file properties C:\Users\Имя user\Saved Games\Sniper Ghost Warrior 3\SaveGames\default_main_GlobalData.meta is read-Only. To run the game (not to continue), stop off Alt-Tab and copy again the save that was. To continue the game.
Poleznoe.http://www.playground.ru/files/sniper_ghost_warrior_3_auto_backup_rus_utilita_dlya_avtobekapa_sohranenij_russkaya_versiya-154332/

k
karyagin-y 28.11.19

The game went through. Sohranki did mid-game.(When the glitches have finally got).Passed the PROLOGUE and replace the files.While the toy does not bring to mind the desire to play he shouldn't have.... Can someone come in handy:(Here 11 signed saves,I understand). https://yadi.sk/d/KzRrHa4b3JX4YU

O
Observer051 28.11.19

Decided how to get around the problem if suddenly flies saving .
After each mission, or points to copy a folder located at C:\Users\Имя\Saved Games\Sniper Ghost Warrior - Profiles and SaveGames
With the help of alt + tab turn the game .
In the SaveGames folder of the file 2 which are the most important . default_main_GlobalData.CSF is responsible for all weapons and upgrades with , default_main_GlobalData.meta - for the location and date .
Since the beginning of the default_main_GlobalData.meta property file set to read only - start the game . Then as soon as the game starts and a dialog box appears : click to start , in the properties file default_main_GlobalData.CSF also set read-only
Click on the button : click to start , a window appears : to continue company . Now remove the checkmark in the properties of both files to read-only and click : to continue the campaign .

O
Observer051 28.11.19

Released a patch where fixed , now version 1.7 is more stable than the previous one with the problems not yet seen .

s
sayapov.valery2017 28.11.19

e-ee
now of course in 2018, but I simple copy files from save = it worked!!!
But there is a problem with the further passage. I do not know how to get the job Undercover agent.
All the snipers have shot all the towers and hills, the earth is closer to the place where it appears and in any does not go further.
popped token eye but can not see = Leave the place you see.
==Stuck on this mission! Card Village area mine Who passed?! give me the save after this.
And the second map can't get to the cave with the electrical and door, Below the door there is a hole, but crawling cannot get.
Help!!!

g
gavrik72 28.11.19

karyagin-y
11 empty folders

g
gavrik72 28.11.19

people ! as I can not pass the second card throws to work, can someone continue after the first card ?! throw off, please ! and there where everything is already completed, then what play to run just ?! )))