3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 29.11.19 05:47 am

Good/bad things in the forest (Metro Exodus)

Tell me! Killing only bandits is a bad action? Or they can be cut without consequences?
15 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 29.11.19

As far as I remember a camp of bandits can be cleaned out without consequences, but all the rest of the camp can not touch it.

D
DeadTrash 29.11.19

vitalik76
The camp of bandits is the one where they hold and torture a prisoner? Where in the cave you can get in front of the bear.

H
Hattack 29.11.19

Unfortunately(or not), the game's plot is exposed so as to cut, chop, and otherwise izgolyatsya of NPCs without negative consequences is possible only in Yamantau.

v
vitalik76 29.11.19

DeadTrash wrote:
The camp of bandits is the one where they hold and torture a prisoner?
Yes.
Hattack wrote:
Unfortunately(or not), the game's plot is exposed so as to cut, chop, and otherwise izgolyatsya of NPCs without negative consequences is possible only in Yamantau
Watched a walkthrough on YouTube where the author cleared the camp of bandits. Good ending he had none of the detachment in the forest left. Another issue is that stealth in other camps at this location so whiteness that to go to the bandits will not desire, the more the bandit camp are not required to attend. Go to the location next to the Church and not going to the bandits.

D
DeadTrash 29.11.19

vitalik76
OK, thank you. Strangely I was in the camp a few killed and the rest were stunned but still can't release the prisoner, he groans and all butt if it is a bad action and so does not reply to that and release the trigger does not appear..... Bug? or am I missing something?

S
Shock Burst 29.11.19

DeadTrash
Bandits can kill. Don't kill during the mission, the rest of the time you can kill, but not kill captives and those who surrendered.

D
DeadTrash 29.11.19

Shock Burst
It is clear, once more SPS, but what I do with the prisoner as to his release?

N
Nikita237 29.11.19

DeadTrash
Upstairs there is a trail, there's still 2 bandit. All you need to neutralize

D
DeadTrash 29.11.19

Nikita237
Well, thank you! And I'm cross-eyed, did not notice the hills with stones of the type Stonehenge)

A
Akiralight 29.11.19

The bandit camp seems made, be at least somewhere without consequences to test the crossbow. Because these ohrenevshy forest Gopnik shoot is not allowed.

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 29.11.19

DeadTrash
Lowlifes and beasts you can kill pioneers and those lowlifes who rent cannot.

D
Ded MastDay 29.11.19

Spoilery banks, in the camp of the bandits were drunk to hell, which I released at the beginning of the location, he said he was led homies. He's unarmed and non-aggressive to HS, despite the fact that I killed all his accomplices. Question, if you kill him, will it be considered a bad action? And if it does release, will there be bandits?

L
Lexx77 29.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I killed him for good action is not considered, but the mob came without it.

A
AtamanM 29.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I once heard that he brought them in and planted a bolt in the head, and after passing there was no flash.

D
Ded MastDay 29.11.19

AtamanM
Well, he seems to be talking about it, which will lead homies, immediately after his release. But as it turned out, they will come anyway. But if the action affects morality, the flash is usually not after the passage, and immediately.