3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AFlexex 29.11.19 05:47 am

The brakes on GeForce GTX 1050Ti (Mafia 2)

Nobody faced such problem? Mafia 3 even with its poor optimization safely in 40 frames is, in the second part 60 to the maximum speed. But sometimes sinking up to 25 or higher. Certainly not because of the dullness of the PC. What can I do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rekombo27 29.11.19

Alexis Fischer on my gtx 980 from 25-60 fps, I tried to download a different Repack and put the compatibility with different systems has not helped.

A
AFlexex 29.11.19

Rekombo27
Read in one forum, not yet tested.

SpoilerD - Mafia 2 find the edit, it has the Apex, go in it and see the Cloth, go in it and there will be files clothes. Make a backup copy of the Cloth, then from the Cloth in the game delete all the files except those that start with VIT and not vkoem case do not remove files ClothRemap Table and m2skeleton.ms! that's it, all the effects Fiziksa left, explosions, clothes, Vito, etc. just stopped working Fiziksa on the clothing of others.

V
VAN_HELSING_94 29.11.19

just play with physx disabled I don't think it's SO important there is an old game and the new graphics card, maybe somewhere a bit not compatibility. I have my gt 240 512mb play do not remember what the settings were 60fps but on medium -medium high game hd Monica with 4 GB of RAM

V
VAN_HELSING_94 29.11.19

Yes, and even vertical sync is also off to well, it's just for those who don't know

S
Steve Taller 29.11.19

there is a very strong squander system fiziks, I have two 780 GTC in sly not quite pulled mafia 2 fiziksom, what can we say about 1050ти

F
Filis 29.11.19

AFlexex
Just in the game, one bright mind thought it would be good to put on the physical handling of the clothes... the CPU. That is fiziks you cut and regardless of that, the CPU is sweating over the handling of the clothes of the characters and townspeople. It turns out that in firefights with explosions like FPS is normal and should stop in a area where walking a few ladies in light dresses, so the frame rate drops in several times, sometimes to unplayable state.
Thank God people found out, the one that is described ... and look, you found the same. This method really works :)

g
gennaz 29.11.19

AFlexex
Is this a joke? Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this topic. Enough to turn off the physics and the game below 60 fps is not falling!
Passed her on the fx 6350/r9 283/16 gb ddr 3 and such problems never met!
Spoiler
Moreover, there is something to edit in the files
game.)))

A
AFlexex 29.11.19

Filis
gennaz
Yes, folks, you're right. The problem has long been fixed by the decision of the post that I wrote above. All thanks, the question is settled. For any questions please contact to mob, we will look into it together ;)