3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_Evd 29.11.19 05:47 am

DISCUSS! The most difficult secret mission (and location) (Devil May Cry 5)

Discussing a secret mission that caused you most of the bombing and time.As well as discussing what secret mission you have searched for most of the time.
I had troubles only with the mission where it was necessary for Nero to jump without touching the ground and in the air for 15 seconds.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RumerG 29.11.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
I found like 5 of them. That's about what 15 seconds in Nero, difficult, but possible to pass)

D
Dennissio 29.11.19

it is easy to pass after completing the story and obtaining the triple jump, stupidly jump to the maximum and that there are forces put pistol

m
mazinily 29.11.19

RumerG
if you mean the SAG 15 seconds in the air then it is better for Dante and use cavalry but it falls down when 13 seconds what would have happened in late have to hit the opponent

right now explain

bounce attack the cavalry, it does not drop when the 13 sec things to hit the enemy this will help the longer in the air to stay

M
Mr.Caduceus 29.11.19

I personally do not understand how to pass the mission where you have to kill 1 enemy attack with a pair of scissors, who ever passed it and how ?

K
Kostya_Evd 29.11.19

Mr.Caduceus
I had to Google,I don't know apparently I'm one neponyal or Russian translation of the curve.I read on Google that have gloves or boots Dante punching neatly scissors the witch and then shoot immediately until a new scissors not called.

m
mazinily 29.11.19

Mr.Caduceus
Konstantin Evdokimov
Dennissio
RumerG
well, for those who didn't know our translators botched Russian translation it is not accurate but then someone else asks the voice

A
Alena Buday 29.11.19

While I was found just 5 missions. But the mission of the jumps without touching the ground, forced to dance here for 20 minutes.