3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Belikov 29.11.19 05:48 am

App Fallout Pip-Boy (Fallout 4)

Guys in General in game settings turned on the app Fallout Pip-Boy. Kept, came still phone not connect with the game

I have the app on iOS and PC platform. Both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Who solved the problem ??? tell me what to do ???
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks Belikov 29.11.19

Guys. everything seems to WORK. In total helped that wrote the Yamaguchi-gumi

The device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. and after you do Settings > game > app PIP-boy (on)

It is better to restart the GAME. I have after steam updated something... then again I went in the game. immediately pipe saw, through a 3 minute saw. And THE COOL part is THAT once the app adjusted my game (blue color interface and Russian language immediately appeared )

P. s I Tried to beta test !!!! ALL VERY COOL, everything works in real time. through the app took the gun. he immediately the game is taken for. changed stick. immediately takes the baton. THE RESPONSE IS INSTANT

I think it is very convenient. still don't know what is best. quick access menu or this app ))

d
dmir92 29.11.19

PF, even for pirates is working( Android)
navernoe you need Mac-PC )))

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.11.19

it is necessary to try

n
neither_g 29.11.19

Hmm, but I have through your home Wi-Fi, why is not connect, but if handed out to another device, connect the phone and computer to that network, everything works. Don't know what's the problem?

S
Stanislav Hvorostenko 29.11.19

pirates RePack, home access point Wi-Fi, it sits a laptop, a tablet and body... and neither body, nor a tablet (iOS) does not see the game (the game is all turned on, rebooted, pip-boy found) Refresh clicked 15 times.
Can you tell me something in brandmauer off or need to access some sort of open...or the antivirus off...
Tried to distribute Wi-Fi from your phone, it connected the laptop and the tablet still does not see the game(

J
Jack Jones 29.11.19

dmir92
and as for pirates to connect?

J
Jack Jones 29.11.19

understood, it is necessary to disable the firewall or whatever

A
Apokalipsis113 29.11.19

As a variant: to pair your device with the computer using software from the phone manufacturer. Have a sony experia zr and after pairing if not.

O
Okami.Kiba 29.11.19

Pretty funny happened, to use inventory right from your phone