3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkheat 29.11.19 05:48 am

The bug with ordering \"devils\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the instructions you need to make the elixir of pheromones utoptsev, but the recipe it didn't give. Watched a letsplay for this order, there is the recipe added all at once.
17 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olbiopolit 29.11.19

darkheat
Perhaps elixir you already have. Look in the backpack section used things.

K
KsenoS_7 29.11.19

Same!

G
Gerald_Vedmak 29.11.19

and my prescription was not given. what are they doing?

S
Sirdi 29.11.19

And really,if you do not give a prescription-do you already have a bottle of Paramonov-look in backpack

C
Cwim 29.11.19

In backpack put 2 blue banks if the recipe is not given

w
walkris 29.11.19

Cwim
SPS, Yes, it had. Is called the Potion of pheromones of utopa. I had the recipe sooner found

l
lsvoboda 29.11.19

I was given neither an elixir nor a recipe, I just went on, and after some time, the recipe has magically appeared. Just remember where the cave is, then it on the map somehow does not display.

P
PNC 29.11.19

made in the cave and drank 2 blue tubes, still writes fabricate and repel sapay what to do?

P
PNC 29.11.19

any ideas? watched a walkthrough of this quest on the 12th minute made drinks the elixir and the SCRIPT is triggered and the quest updated!
I have game version 1.04, after drinking of the elixir I have, the quest is not updated. $uka, Morwood buggy, now quest with Davalli that bagovannaya game!!!

s
stinger204 29.11.19

1.05 the bug not, the elixir had done earlier, as soon as I drank the quest continued.

P
PNC 29.11.19

stinger204
will wait for 1.06, the only thing left of this cave and it is not shown on the map. Read about this and put the map markers in the game. Downloaded the save token no. Here is uslast!!!!

K
Kenny676 29.11.19

Hi I have 1.06
ran into this bug too.
the first thing that I would like to say : cave notes if you go to another exit.
Further I have in inventory, no elixir, no prescription. actually emitted the recipe was not there. dumped from there to the city, where he took the quest, went to the local herbalist, came to alchemy through it and voila, the crafting of this elixir appeared . hope I helped

U
UnDeR_TeA 29.11.19

If the elixir/the recipe is not there - just switch the task to something else and back. Helped me, appeared in the alchemy craft potions pheromones of utopa.

m
mikent 29.11.19

UnDeR_TeA
Help! Thank you!

t
tragic_audio 29.11.19

Quest to load the elixir you need to drink in a cave , being in the yellow circle quest. The cave as the quest is not marked. It is situated near the shore if the dress from the main port to the North. If you drink the elixir out of the cave nothing happens.

d
depechemode1976 29.11.19

See here.

d