3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GlamDodgeX 29.11.19 05:49 am

How to disable the graininess? (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Hello,please tell me how to disable the graininess in the game,thanks in advance!
19 Comments
Sort by:
e
edpru 29.11.19

What is the grit??? Screenshot pzhsta.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 29.11.19

GlamDodgeX
Find the config file of the game, open your text editor do a search of the parameter Grain (grit) if you find any setting that includes the word Grain put off or false or 0 most likely. The game is not downloaded, suggest monitor https://steamcommunity.com/app/939960/guides/?searchText=&browsefilter=trend&browsesort=creationorder&requiredtags%5B%5D=Modding+or+Configuration&requiredtags%5B%5D=-1

C
Chuck_Norris_ 29.11.19

GlamDodgeX
as well, the configuration file gamerprofile most likely, you need to set the read-only attributes that the game had not reset the modified settings

G
GlamDodgeX 29.11.19

the screen is not very visible , but trust me-it kapets as if a lot of small ants running around

G
GlamDodgeX 29.11.19

edpru
Chuck_Norris_
thanks, installed HD textures and all became norms!

S
Steve Taller 29.11.19

GlamDodgeX wrote:
thanks, installed HD textures and all became norms!
doesn't help

Q
Qoold 29.11.19

Join issue as chromatic aberration to disable?

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 29.11.19

But still, how to turn off the grain? General information zero, strange

k
komoloff1 29.11.19

how to disable the graininess? tell me plizzz

K
KIIIL 29.11.19

join issue , the graininess annoying . HD does not help

p
prince0 29.11.19

Qoold
Its in the folder game profile need to look for is the graphics settings, but there is no chromatic aberration so something else must be changed.Fumbles who try to find.

h
hyper1 29.11.19

well, how to remove the grit? terribly enrages. usually in games this option is disable, but not here

h
hyper1 29.11.19

nd texture video memory a lot of eating? maybe they will help

S
Slipnot6 29.11.19

It's not graininess, and some bug mainly manifests itself in shootings with injuries and lasts about 10-20 seconds. Most likely, incorrect operation of any effect that the developers need to fix the patch.

G
GlamDodgeX 29.11.19

hyper1
Helped me,but I have only the sky ,as if in a heap of ants were running

h
hyper1 29.11.19

GlamDodgeX
duck as far as increased consumption of video memory?

G
GlamDodgeX 29.11.19

hyper1
I have i5 4460 Ram 16 Gtx 1080. The loss is not noticed,SOR.

K
Kchtolhoo 29.11.19

at max with hd teksturkami - full screen beans, as in fullhd version of someone else's ;)

x
xX.Mr-Chelovek.Xx 29.11.19

I have the same thing, makes me awfully angry, even foolishly put Sweet Fx, which adds sharpness. And was just all continuous points on the screen. Who says supposedly to enable HD textures - it's definitely not working, tried all the settings in the game + in the settings file, no grit, and there is no trace. So, I don't know what to do, it's probably a bug. It remains to hope on the developers, maybe better, maybe not.