3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 29.11.19 05:50 am

Quest \"an Expensive souvenir\" - bug or is it meant to be? (Vampyr)

In General, I took the quest, you need to find the scarf, found it, picked it up and in the task it is written that it is necessary to bring only the Bezobraznoe, although took the quest from the journalist.

Pereprohozhu game previously took the quest by accident, initially just found the quest and he was still able to give a scarf to a journalist who was in the job choice, but when it came down to it he simply disappeared...
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 29.11.19

James_Mails
Similarly, found the scarf before sending in Whitechapel, in the quest specified the choice of the journalist or Christine, approached the journalist,and there's even the option to give the scarf was not, gave Kristine -1 tip with Christina and journalist.

F
Flow4Master 29.11.19

As far as I remember they need to convince Christine that the journalist not like, otherwise the tooltip will be lost and the scarf is already possible only to give her.

J
James_Mails 29.11.19

Flow4Master
I am in dialogue seem to have chosen something like: maybe the journalist is not like this, talk to him in response she said no, and they are all the same, something like this, I thought it was the best dialogue...

S
Sergey Nahabin 29.11.19

to give the scarf the journalist must follow him and Christina from the balcony next to the Church, then using clues you can open a dialog about the scarf

J
James_Mails 29.11.19

Sergei Naharin
so I quest and took it. Or need 2 times to the balcony?

R
Red_Pencil 29.11.19

talk to him, talk about the purse and about the fact that she lost a dear thing

J
James_Mails 29.11.19

Red_Pencil
these dialogues have been, there was only one each.
Here are screenshots showing that the hints I have not opened, throw one at least showing that I don't have what I understand about that and how are you got

I
Ivan2610 29.11.19

This is a bug!
Maybe there's some specific sequence of actions, which it does. I've had this, you may be different:
1) Talked with Clayton and given medication.
2) Overheard conversation.
3) Talk with Clayton.
4) Went to talk to Christina for the first time (not talking) and there was an option to give her the purse.
5) Clayton dialog did not appear: it should appear after you personal questions, ask him About the relationship with Christina. If you don't get caught the bug.
Any options that would have ruined this version of the quest during the wrong dialogue would be accompanied by the message that Hint lost.
I had to upload a backup. Did a backup later, but he either left or I the folder is not copied. Eventually lost 3 hours :((

I
Ivan2610 29.11.19

If you know other bugs in quests that are as easy to catch and don't even know I caught the bug to write. I will write below, if faced.