3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 29.11.19 05:50 am

Metro Exodus and mouse (Metro Exodus)

Hi all. Drew the problem from not waiting. There is a means I have the Razer Naga 2014 (Left Handed Edition). Good gaming mouse lots of buttons. Long games where you need a lot of buttons to press it. But there is one drawback - the mouse Left Handed Edition, i.e. in the understanding of the developers, left-handed means nothing Mysl will be to the left of the keyboard, and the left and right button are swapped. This problem is easily solved in the settings of your mouse in Windows (in the mouse properties there is an option swap left and right button). Actually I played games with this mouse and never knew until metro ехоdus. The problem is that this game is why it does not want to accept the mouse settings made in Windows, and ignore the setting swap left and right button, still thinks with the left button to right and right left. In-game mouse settings are exactly two - the sensitivity and invert the Y-axis, i.e. my problem in the game settings can not be solved. If anyone has a similar mouse and you were able to solve this problem, mark this as could do it.
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hemo 29.11.19

There is a lot of buttons?

D
Ded MastDay 29.11.19

vitalik76
And the mouse is there any bad? could it paszamant?

v
vitalik76 29.11.19

Nemo wrote:
There is a lot of buttons?
Quite a lot.
Grandfather Mastday wrote:
And the mouse is there any bad? could it paszamant?
I, of course, is called Razer Synapse. On the one hand allows some detail to configure the mouse, but to change the functions of the left and right buttons - nothing. All of the buttons to reset, but it left zablujena and is not editable. Therefore, so far, I always reversed the left and right button in mouse properties in Windows and with any game there were no problems. But metro exodus on your mind and the mouse driver does not obey. Interestingly, and in user.cfg if there are any hidden settings mouse?

D
Ded MastDay 29.11.19

vitalik76
try these values to swap
bind wpn_fire mouse0
bind mouse1 wpn_aim

Set
bind mouse1 wpn_fire
bind wpn_aim mouse0

v
vitalik76 29.11.19

After reading the info about this mouse on the Internet, solved the problem. Anyway, anyone have this exotic mouse for left-handers, it is necessary to do so. Driver Razer Synapse take, and stupidly assigned to the left mouse button (it is editable) mouse actions - click. Then right click rasplachivaetsya to change the settings, and the left - sebacinales. Here what for so to do, they could not immediately unlock the settings for both buttons? A rhetorical question for Krivorukov programmers Razer. In General the problem is solved, thank you all for participating.

D
Ded MastDay 29.11.19

vitalik76
I suspect that this was done deliberately, to protect. So the user could not remap main button until the appoint on the action of clicking the second. Otherwise, you can lose opportunities to confirm the action. He once flew when he reassigned the function of the left key using Key Remapper.

v
vitalik76 29.11.19

I suspect that this was done deliberately, to protect.
It would be logical of course not to block the setting for the button entirely, and just when job functions are already given another button to assign it to the new button and delete the previous.

D
Ded MastDay 29.11.19

vitalik76
Possible. The important thing is that everything worked as it should, the rest of the details. If experts from Razer in General, such an option is provided that is specially created for left handed mouse Left Handed Edition, someone wants to use the right hand, they are not that inept)). Otherwise you generally are unable to solve your problem.
PS. But honestly, I don't understand who would do such a mouse. I have a friend, he's a southpaw, writes with his left hand, the spoon holds, and so on. But the mouse has the usual right side and no problems in running the comp it does not feel.

v
vitalik76 29.11.19

But honestly, I don't understand who would do such a mouse. I have a friend, he's a southpaw, writes with his left hand, the spoon holds, and so on. But the mouse has the usual right side and no problems in running the comp it does not feel.
I bought this mouse because the extra buttons located on the right side, I have a mouse lies to the left of the keyboard, the side buttons on it to press it from the right side. But, that mice for left-handed still left with the right button changed, became for me an unpleasant surprise. To me personally it was very uncomfortable.

A
Alpha_Debriz 29.11.19

vitalik76
I'm in the game, in the control settings, all mouse buttons under itself rewritten. And the time was not long happened.