3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Taller 29.11.19 05:53 am

Experience about optimization of the game (Warhammer: Vermintide 2)

happened to see the incentive that the game is free weekend, downloaded and played. Judging by the steam reviews they are mostly positive, but the game is bullshit rare, some slasher type only first-person missions and they are very boring, while sawed VIDOS have dreamed that this shit is over. Graphene in the game are quite nice, but he uses the resources of the computer very much, but it is unclear where the percent of bends nehuzhe the last of the assassins, don't even know what-there zvizdets happens on 4ядерных models, but I have periodically patriziale even in DH11 better, but I haven't tried
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
GumaSt 29.11.19

Steve Taller
Keep us informed,brother,was very important for us your opinion,thanks for the feedback,we will consider all disadvantages of this the game

S
Steve Taller 29.11.19

GumaSt
the game itself is a slag

W
WinChester 29.11.19

Steve Taller
Then go back to minecraft, where you and the graphics and optimization, and most importantly gameplay! just 12 out of 10

s
sevapva 04.10.20

normal walker

P
Palych Rokov 30.03.21

I tried the game, very much even nothing, but even after all the patches it is very demanding on the video card

But the first part wildly requires a processor, and as for a game in 2015, it is very strong